Destiny ( love again new version, Legolas fanfic)

‘’she has her father’s eyes’’ said Galadriel while looking at the young child who was looking impatient while her mother braids her long dark brown almost black hair.

Ester looked at her mother and smiled ‘’ not only his eyes, his smile as well’’ but her smile quickly disappeared, she was still not over Henry’s death he was far too young. Galadriel noticed the change in mood of her daughter; she took a step forward and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

‘’Why not sail into the west? It will help you forget, your sister Celebrian did and she recovered. Leave Ellaria with me or Elrond we will take good care of her’’ she said but her daughter shook her head.

‘’I do not wish to, I just cannot let go of him. Give me time ’’ she said while finishing braiding Ellaria’s hair. The young girl quickly leaped off the bed the moment her mother finished.

‘’Naneth(mother) may I go outside? I wish to see Estel and Arwen before we go’’ she asked politely, she was a very quiet child and obedient that her mother grant almost all of her wishes.

‘’Do not wander too far, we do not want to be late’’ her mother warned and the girl nodded and within seconds she was gone.

‘’I wish she would make friends with elves her age’’ Ester sighed, and Galadriel smiled softly.

‘’She’s far too smart to be friends with elfings ; she would rather read books than play. It is not a bad thing’’ said Galadriel

‘’It is a bad thing; her only friends were Haldir , Arwen and Aragorn. If all of them leave, she would be all alone. I just hope that she would be friends with Legolas the young elfing in Mirkwood’’ Ester said in a low voice.

‘’Well we can all hope, greet Thranduil for me it has been a long time’’ she said and her daughter nodded.

Ellaria was looking for Estel and Arwen but they were nowhere to be found, she was too shy to ask anyone. Her eyes lit up when she spotted Haldir.

‘’My lady Ellaria , how may I serve you?’’ he asked politely.

‘’Do not call me my lady it makes me feel old’’ the young girl teased and Haldir laughed softly.

‘’Well aren’t you old? ‘’ he asked crouching down to her level, deciding to play along.

‘’I am only 20 years old, that is not old’’ she said with a frown. Elves reached their maturity when they reach their 50th birthday.

‘’You speak like one, so how may I help you?’’ he asked

‘’Have you seen Estel and Arwen ? I wish to bid them farewell before I go’’ Haldir nodded and pointed to the right.

‘’I saw them by the river, do you wish for me to accompany you?’’ Haldir asked and the girl shook her head.

‘’I can find it on my own, thank you’’ she said and Haldir ruffled her hair then left.

She was on her way to the river when she saw an elfing playing with her father, she wanted to look away but she cannot. It was the only wish that was never granted, to meet her father. Naneth(mother) told her that he died during the war of the last alliance. She was told that she resembles him when she smiles, Ellaria always try to smile when she was with her mother so she could make her happy. Grandmother said that she was the only reason my mother did not succumb to grief. She started playing with her ear, a trait of hers that she does whenever she feels uncomfortable or sad. She did not have pointy ears like the other elves, when she asked her mother she told her that it was because she was half elf and half human. She still could not help but feel conscious about it, Arwen was half elven but she still have pointy ears maybe her father has superior genes. She continued to walk and not too long after she arrived at her destination.

She saw Estel and Arwen together, but they were not talking they were kissing. She did not know if she should interrupt or not but before she made up her mind they already noticed her.

‘’Ellaria!’’ Estel yelled and held his arms opened, Ellaria ran to him and gave him a hug.

‘’Where is my hug’’ Arwen asked and Ellaria gave her a hug too.

‘’I just wanted to bid you farewell, Estel and Arwen’’ she said and the two nodded, she already told them about her trip beforehand.

‘’Ellaria you do not have to call him Estel anymore, his real name is Aragorn’’ Arwen said softly but the child pouted.

‘’Estel sounds better, oh and I saw you too . Does uncle Elrond know ?’’ she said while smiling mischievously.

Arwen blushed and Aragorn laughed.

‘’please do not tell him yet’’ Arwen begged the girl.

‘’Sure , I would forget what I saw only if when I returned there’s a new book sitting on my bed in my chamber’’ she bargained

‘’you have your deal, now go it’s getting late’’ Arwen said and Ellaria raised her eyebrows

‘’ Oh Arwen you just want Estel for yourself, but fine I will take my leave now’’ Arwen eyes widened and she blushed further.

Ellaria laughed at her blushing cousin, she wanted to stay longer to tease her more but it was getting late. The moment she left, her smile disappeared she really did not want to go to Mirkwood but her mother insisted. Apparently Thranduil, his mother best friend also had a son called Legolas. Her mother made her promise to try her best to befriend Legolas but she wasn’t really interested.

‘’Ellaria!’’she heard her mother called and she began sprinting , mother did not like it when she does not show up on time.

‘’I’m coming’’ she yelled back. When she arrived, there were horses already carrying their things. She was going to ride with her mother since she was too young to ride on her own.