Ep 11

His hand made its way to my neck and then to my waist as I planted little kisses on his face, making him giggle. 

His fingers felt like home, his lips felt like oxygen to my lungs, and his slanting eyes were all I ever wanted to see.

His warm breath tickles my lips and he presses them softly again, closes my mouth and my eyes close, my inner voice groaning with my love for him and his lips begin to dance on my lips. They move wildly on my lips and he tilts his head in opposite directions.

- "So I'm not your lover, then?" He pulls away and his hand rises to catch my face as I lie on the grass, I open my eyes and look at him.

"I don't like the word lover." I look at his slightly smooth and wet lips.

I smile at him and he buries his face in the curve of my neck, slowly begins to kiss my neck, makes me sigh and giggle as I look at the blue sky and the white clouds that moved slowly with the wind, I felt the warm air through his lips and closed my eyes as my fingers made their way To his hair.

His warm kisses left on my neck made my breath trapped in my throat, I bite my lips hard and I let out of me a sigh of pleasure that stops him from doing what he was doing.

"Your Majesty, do I make you feel nice?" He teases me with his voice and laughs, I gently pull his soft hair affectionately.

"Maybe."

He raises his head from my neck and my eyes open, his beautiful face in front of my face and a thoughtful look that makes me rise a little from the grass to a sitting position is on his face.

"Don't tell me you didn't think about the two of us when you read Chapter Sixteen, last night." I say, watching his gaze as his back straightens and he moves to a sitting position.

-"That's why I assumed it was your favorite episode." His hand moves to stroke my cheek gently.

"I've been thinking about us a lot, thinking of you and me like that, like we are now, since the day I first saw you," the sweet words flying through his drunken lips.

-"We were much younger then, but that didn't stop me from thinking about you that way," the spark in his eyes appears, and with this my heart misses a beat, he approaches and kisses the frame of my face, then his lips go down, My hands around his neck with his lips down on my neck, "I want to run away with you to a place where no one knows us both," he mumbles between the kisses he is planting on my neck,

"I want to live with you," he adds, my eyes closing tight as his teeth rub against the skin of my neck, I feel his hair on my chin, there's no room left for my imagination when he does everything I ever wanted.

His nose rub against my face and his chin bumping into my chin as he approaches my lips and then goes back to my neck,

"I want to love you forever," his breathing is heard and the sound of his lips stuck to my skin makes me hum in my inner voice in agreement just as he raises his head slightly and my eyes are at the level of his eyes, his lips catch mine with hunger, he takes me into his world with The sharp breaths that are heard in the spaces between our lips and a familiar voice is heard, my heart stops beating and time stops.

He sighs, we stop kissing as I put my hands on my dress and look around us.

His slanted dreamy eyes capture mine and I look up at him.

"I think they're on their way here," I tell him quietly, first he doesn't understand and then his lips part in understanding, before he gets up, he leans toward me with his body and I gives a quick kiss on my lips that makes him kiss me again.