Prologue

"... Seven years ago when a young boy likes me give this dream catcher to me."

Hi I am Aeron a model, Just kidding! The truth is that I was just a commoner in our school, but because of different things I've done in the school... I become famous. I'm cute, friendly, kind and charming according to other people. They say that these qualities are the reason why I won when I ran last school year as president of the student council of our school-the Dreamline Academy.

Directing, script-writing, organizing and taking cinematography. Those are the things I love and the fields where I'm better known. But actually, there are only three things I really want to know, what I really am, if true love does exist and how to become chubbier.

By the way, I have a group of friends or a gang; we call ourselves Dream followers. There are four members in the group and we are friends since the first day of our high school life, until now that we are senior. The first member is Shift, a drawer and an animator, he's not very approachable and we're the only person close to him but he's kind. The second was Nat, an awesome theatre actor in the school and very famous because of his handsome face but always crying because he has been fooled by his girlfriend many times but keep giving her another chance. Josh is the third member, the most funny and the ultimate play boy; he is a member of a famous dance crew in the school, one of the top student in terms of dancing. And the last is me, the new Student Council President of Dreamline Academy.

We're just simple and normal; I just want to graduate from high school with my friends and to succeed in the different carriers were going to take but life changed when a transfer student came to our lives and the worst thing is he is my new housemate- Zac. And our lives was triggered more because of the Pageant that I conduct that shook the life of my three other friends.