CHAPTER 7: Triangulum

Triangulum's Dance Studio

5:00 PM

Josh's POV

Nga pala di ko pa pala gaano napapaliwanag, ang Triangulum ay ang official Modern Dance Group ng Dreamline Academy. Meron din namang iba bang Dance

Yey! It's friday! Triangulum is now the audition of aspiring members.

Wait I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Joshua, but my friends just call me Josh. I think I'm the best womanizer in our circle friend, but is it my fault that I'm handsome? I have almost always had Girl Friend in all sections of the school but I have a rule in myself that I will not courtship a Triangulum members.

I will explain something, Triangulum is the official Modern Dance Group of Dreamline Academy. There are other Dance Organizations in the school. Like the school dance cultural group "Alpas" and the school's Dancesport team "Two Step". But unlike any other dance group that has just started, Triangulum has been around for 14 years since the school formed it. In fact, we have a lot of alumni and members so now that the team is split into Junior and Senior, the seniors are 3 years older in the group while the Junior is just starting out. 1-2 years.

I'm now a senior because I am a member since I am a Grade 7 and I'm now in Grade 12 so I'm almost six years here.

"Okay for seniors and Juniors, come over here while the students that will audition falls in line outside then comes in individually. I think you'll already oriented on the other day." Said by Sir. Chen.

He is our new coach, he is also a former member of the group but now graduated, now a License teacher.

The students were immediately go outside and went in individually. A woman enters and audition first and the woman with a curly hair looks familiar.

"Hi Nice! Long time No See!" Sigaw ko sa kanya at nag simula na nga siyang sunayaw at nag audition at tulad ng dati wala padin siyang kupas sa pag sayaw.

"Good day everyone, I am Nice, a former member of triangulum when I was in grade 7 and 8 but when I was in grade 9 I moved to school and now I am finishing my Grade 12 here." She said.

Oh she is Nice, a good friend of mine and we audition together before, she was also training together but she left school but now she is back better than before.

"Hi Nice! Long time No See!" I shouted at her and she stared to dance and audition and like before, she did great in dancing.

"Good Job Nice, I think no one would disagree if I accept you so come here and sit down with your new family." Sir. Chen said.

Nice rapidly sit down and talk to our other members.

Triangulum's Dance Studio

6:00 PM

Josh's POV

"It's not over yet." I said to sir Chen.

"Don't worry Josh, this is the last one on the list." Sir answered

I'm still here at the Studio and it's the last one to audition. A man enters the room, relatively not that tall, have a fair skin, clear face, a hair in style and handsome but looked like a fuckboy.

"Hello, I'm Godwin, a transferred Grade 11 student." The man said.

Triangulum's Dance Studio