CHAPTER 1: Dream Catcher

Aeron's house

9:00 pm

Aeron's POV

"All right, how do I get it started?

"Maybe I'll start with a short story..."

"It was 7 years ago, a 10 year old boy was crying alone on a bench at the abandon park. The boy was so sad but surprisingly a random child gave him a Dream catcher. The kid said that the dream catcher will not only protect him while sleeping but will also give him happy thoughts when he needs. So the young boy was me and this is the dream catcher." At the same time I raise my dream catcher while Nat, Josh and Shift are eating some chips on my bed.

"Is the child boy or girl?" Josh asked.

He is Josh, the play boy in the squad. Probably his handsome face is the reason why many people idolize him, whether it is a woman or a man dreaming to be a girl. Aside from being handsome is he is a great dancer, he is also the leader of TRIANGULUM, a popular and well-organized dance group in our school.

"Don't ask that's just the story of how this dream catcher becomes mine." I replied to him.

"Wait, so that's dream catcher is important to you because a random kid gave it to you when you were a kid? Right?" Shift said.

So this is Shift, the artist of the group. I think everything in this world is can draw by his left hand. He's good at sketching, painting, animating and even designing. Unlike my other friends, he is not approachable. He also ignores the women idolizing him. All the flowers and letters that ladies give to him is either thrown or burned, but we are lucky because chocolates are given to us.

"Yes, I think." I said to him.

"Wait, how does our topic become the dream catcher? Let's go back to our original topic, you're the new student council president of Dreamline Academy, I'm sure that even its first week they will ask what activity you will conduct for the sake of student's enjoyment." Nat said.

The last is Nat, the most fantastic theater actor I met. He is the president of the school's drama club. He was so the greatest actor that when there is an acting completions or filming competitions and an actor is needed, they take him. But even if he is known in school as a great actor we still know him as a fool because it's been 12 times that he is being fooled by his girlfriend he is still returning and unfortunately he weeps, even though in the middle of the night he was still going to our houses to cry.

"I do not know neither how we come up to that dream catcher, but in reality I'm not sure what activity i will conduct." I replied.

"Really! Is it true?" Shift asked.

"You should think immediately. Do you remember 3 years ago when the principal asked Scarlet-former student council president- what activity she will conduct and he did not say anything immediately?" Nat's tell.

"I do remember, the whole student council clean the entire classroom after classes all day every day for 50 days and yet that's not all, Scarlet cleaned up all the school's Comfort room alone for one to 60 days. But what do you think about two years ago when Michel-also a former student council president did not say anything?" Josh asked while making his eyebrows up and down over and over again.

"I will tell you that story, is it when they force him to wear the school mascot within 6 months of school, whether he is in the classroom or eating in the canteen. Beside, the members of the student council are wearing a fin of a shark on the back and tail because the shark is a school mascot." Shift said.

"That's enough guys, I will have a meeting for the activity on the first day. But I think I will become like Seed, the last year's school council president, the only president never punished by the principal." I replied to them.

"All right, good luck my friend. Wait, it's getting late, I think we need to go home." Shift said.

"That's right." Nat said. "We need to go home." He added.

And sometime later they left our house. By the way, I'm Aeron. Aspiring director, script writer and videographer. As you have heard earlier I was the Student Council's President, and the word pressure was a bit over here because it was also the case in the past years but of course I can do it. By the way, you met my friends earlier, they are my friends long time ago and we call our group DREAM FOLLOWERS. Yes we are all famous in school in our different fields but we do not think it too much because we just want to enjoy life. In the four of us, I am the most adventurous and most cute (Wow HAHAHA). When it comes to family, it was very happy. My mother and father were both has fine and permanent jobs but in that case, they went home almost once a week but it was okay cause they give me enough love, but because they always not home, I left here alone. If you think of how I live in that way, do not worry because my Aunt Pitchy is to the rescue. We are neighbours. She has a husband but no children so she cares for me a lot. She cooked something for me every morning and evening that I could eat and she was the one who bought the grocery. I also have a brother but he is not here because his studying at the collage. All in all I'm happy with family, friends and school.

"Aeron, you can open my door for a while." Aunt Pitchy shouted out, so I immediately opened the door.

"Good evening aunt." I greeted her.

"Good evening, I bought snacks and ready to eat meals. Just put this on the fridge. By the way, I have also bought your favorite Strawberry milk Shake." She said and give me the milk shake.

"Thank you, aunt! You're the best!" I said while sipping the strawberry milk shake.

"Well, in the next few weeks we might leave you and go to Korea for vacation, I do not know how many weeks. Then my best friend, his son moved to the same school you are studying but there house is too far. They are searching for a house or an apartment. So I thought that because we're not home for few weeks because we're going to leave for vacation, it would be nice to have him here. Is it okay? Do not worry about his a boy and he knows how to cook. I also told to your father and he agreed but I also need to ask for your opinion." Aunt said.

"It's awesome Aunt to have a new housemate but where he will sleep?" I asked.

"So eventually your parent's room is not available, so I thought that he could sleep in your brother's room, the problem is I called your brother earlier and he's the only one has the key and he was going home 2 months from now. Now, I'm going to ask you if he can even join your room while you're brother is not yet here. Is that okay?" Aunt asked again.

"In my room? It's okay to me because we're both a boy." I said.

"All right, I will go now Aeron. Bye." Aunt said.

"Okay Aunt Pitchy." She went out of the house and closed the gate and the door. I go to my room to take a bath, and then I lay down next to the dream catcher hoping that I can dream the kid again.

---The memories will soon forget by your mind

But what you feel will always remember by your heart. ---

ag 19