CHAPTER 2: First Encounter

CHAPTER 2: Dream Catcher

Dreamline Academy

9:00 am

Aeron's POV

"Yes, I'm coming in, thanks god that the flag ceremony will start late today because it's first day." I told Josh though phone. So this it is, first day of the school year and I'm on a hurry because I'm late because I bought my all time favorite strawberry milk shake on the town. I thank the day that this shake was discovered. Now I am running in and I'm not paying attention to those people on my way but I immediately stop when a guy suddenly stand up, I fell down and fall on him. Our faces are almost stick together because of it. I do not know why but there's something in him that pushing me to just look at his eyes while I'm lying on him.

"Don't you have a plan to get up?" He said.

"I'm sorry." Immediately I get up, wait ... "My strawberry milk shake!" My Strawberry milk shake slops on the two of us.

"Fuck! First day and I have a shake of my shirt!" He shouted at me.

"Wait ... don't you know that this is my favorite and that I've been late for this, and for the record, It's your fault." I replied to him.

"So it's my fault now? You are the one that running rapidly." He shouted again.

"I do not care about you. Why do I giving you a time? Wait, are you a transfer student." I told him.

"What do you do if you say yes?" He answered.

"Looks like you do not know me yet, wish you good luck." After I said that I had to open my bag, picked up my extra polo, and give it to him. "Wear it." After he took it I left and went to the student council hall.

***

Student Council Hall

Aeron's POV

"I'm sorry if I'm late, I've been in a quarrel for a while in the way." I told at the Student Council Hall.

"Its okay, the principal cancelled flag ceremony because the students are arriving late." Term replied.

He is Term, the Student Council Vice President. Hard-working and very talented, but I'm not his classmate. We have different ways of being a leader but he follows me.

"Hoy Aeron, go to your classroom you'll be late soon, and you'll have to change your clothes. I know my brother Nat has an extra polo, just borrow It." says Star.

She is Star, our Secretary. Nat's younger sister. Kind and diligent, she always arguing with Term in terms of leadership but in just my one word they will stop arguing.

"All right I'm leaving, locked the hall. Bye!" I immediately left and went to the classroom.

***

Classroom

"I'm sorry for being late." I told Josh, Shift and Nat.

"It's okay our teacher is not yet here." Josh said.

"Oy by the way, do you hear the news that sir Cong is still our adviser." Shift said.

"Yes, but Aeron why you're so late today? Then your polo is dirty?" Nat asked.