CHAPTER 4: The Meeting

Student Council's Hall

7:30 AM

Aeron's POV

"Can anyone give me a suggestion regarding the event we need to present in principal's office this afternoon?" I said to Term, Star and other member od the Student Council.

If you're thinking if what happened last night between me and Zac, don't even think because nothing really happen. He just hug me tight while we are sleeping that I couldn't hardly breathe. Then he snore that I hear very loud because his mouth was almost attached to my cheek but why it seems that my heart beats faster last night? Hayyy I don't really know what happen but now I need to create an event that I will present to our principal because if we don't have before this afternoon, the whole Student Council is in trouble.

"How about a party?" Term's suggestion.

"Good Idea but we can't make the students just dance for almost 7 hours straight. Im sure the principal wont approve it if it is just a party." Added by Star.

"If it's a party and we need another event to spend 7 hours, what's that event?" Term's question to everyone.

If other event is required for the principal to approve it, it must take 2-3 hours then all the students should also participate so that they will not be bored, they should do something even a shout. Wait to even a single shout?

"I have a question Star, how many Students are in Dreamline?" I asked to Star.

"I think we are around 3,500. Bakit?" Star said.

"How many sections are we have?" I added another question.

"90 sections, I read it earlier at the faculty." Term answer.

"Are students Handsome?" I asked.

"Yes." There answer in simultaneously.

"Are students Beautiful?" I asked again.

"Yes." A simultaneous answer again.

"Are you willing to support them for 2 to 3 hoours?" I asked again.

"Maybe yes." answered by Star at Term.

"Because of that, now I know what the other event is for students and freshmen." I proudly said to them.

"What?" they asked while having a very weird face.

"the name of the Event is..."

***
Principal's office

1:00 PM

"King And Queen of Hearts is the name of the Student Council's Event this School Year for our beloved students." I said in the front of the Principal and Student Council Officers.

"Tell me more about this event of yours" the principal answered.

"It is a Unisex pageant. We can't deny that we have a lot of students that handsome and beautiful that we can't almost not recognize. We will open a Whole day Audition for interested student. For those who are interested to audition, we will interview them to see if they are really willing. On the other hand, we will also look in their physical appearance if they are for Pageants. 12 boys while also 12 girls are gonna pick that will advance to the real pageant. The top 12 will complete in there uniform attire, national costume attire at question and answer portion. The one that will have the highest score will the title "King and Queen of Hearts". After the pageant, the party will start for the Students." I explained.