CHAPTER 5: Baggage

Aeron's House

6:00 PM

Zac's POV

"I'm glad that you got home with each other, this morning I thought to cook dinner for you. But if I cook early, the soup might become cold, so I'm really glad that you are here together." Aunt Pitchie said to us while serving the foods.

"Wow, it smeels delicious, I think I'm full with just the smell." Aeron said.

Yes, me and Aeron got home with each other earlier. He's a little bit angry at first but eventually join me.

"By the way, how's Aeron as a Housemate?" Asked by Aunt Pitchie.

"ammm .." I would speak whe Aeron suddenly react.

"Aunt Pitchie, I'm so kind to him, he's always happy with me, and I think even after his studies here, he's still wants to be with me." Aeron said. "Is it Zac?" He added will looking at me that seemed threatening to kill me.

"Yes, Auntie, he's so kind that I want to tie him up! To my body so we won't be apart." I replied to him with an annoying tone.

"oh I'm happy to hear that. How about your sleep? Is the bed space enough?" Aunt asked again.

"Yes, Auntie. You know that your nephew is super cute." Aeron replied.

Is he addict? The question is if the bed space is enoughand he answer that was cute? Even if that's true, it's still wrong.

"Before I forgot, your mom call me earlier Zac. She said that your baggage might come a little later this night but you're still need to wait at the because the driver might lost." Auntie said.

"All right." I answer.

"And you Aeron, after you clean your body accompany Zac outside. You know he is not well known here. Something kight happen to him." Auntie said to Aeron.

"Am I Aunt? Your Cute nephew? Why? Zac is as big as he can be." Aeron said with a high pitch voice.

"It's better that way for him to become safer." Auntie said.

Aeron's House Gate

7:00 PM

"Well then, why do I have to go with you." Aeron glared at me as we sat down in front of their gate.

"I didn't order it, aunt do. So nothing could do against it." I said.

I suddenly looked up to night sky. The sky is different tonight. The sky is so bright; you can see the stars in the sky. The moon was very huge and very explicit. Then it's very quiet around, there was almost no car and the air was too cold.

"I have a question." I suddenly looked to my left where Aeron was and looking at the sky.

"Can you really have True love?" He said and I was shocked. I'm used to see him being always angry and hungry.

"Why do you asking that?" I asked him

"Our friend Nat, he has been cheated by his Girl Friend 12 times but he keeps forgiving it. Is that True Love or is he just in Love?" I didn't play a joke to Aeron at this time because I could see in his face that he was serious.

"I do not believe in True Love but I do believe in Great Love. The person who has been lost long ago but is always looking for of your heart." I answer.

"Why do you have that great love?" Aeron asked again as he looked at me.

"I could be. Maybe. possible. I don't really know but for sure I know for myself that I want to find that person." I answer.

"All right. But if the Great Love or True Love is real, then why God don't just give them to us so that no one hurts? No pain? No crying?" Said Aeron.

"Maybe it's our choice too, because you know? Everyone can hurt us. Everyone able to hurt us but you have to choose a person you loved the most, the one who you can forgive even if he hurt you because you love him." I said.

"Then you can hurt me?" Aeron said the I was shocked.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I loved you." He said.

Aeron's POV

"All right. But if the Great Love or True Love is real, then why God don't just give them to us so that no one hurts? No pain? No crying?" I said because of being concern to Nta.

"Maybe it's our choice too, because you know? Everyone can hurt us. Everyone able to hurt us but you have to choose a person you loved the most, the one who you can forgive even if he hurt you because you love him." he said.

"Then you can hurt me?" I said.

"Why?" He ask.

"Because I loved you." I said.

F * ck why did I told him that. DUMB Aeron! A*SHOLE!

"Hah? What do you mean." He asked me.

"Nothing! I think 'm justI dizzy because it's already too late." I said to escape from awkwardness.

* beep ** beep *

The sound of a car stops in front of us.

The driver lowers the window and said "Sir. Emmanuel, here are all your stuff. Where can I bring it." Asked by the Driver who appeared to same me tonight.

"Come down that here, then I'll take care of it." Zac replied.

"All right, Sir." It's the driver's language.

"Zac I will inside now. My stomach suddenly ached, I was almost paralyzed. See you." I quickly ran away without even waiting for his answering. I immediately went in my room.

Aeron's Room

11:00 PM

I am now covered with my blanket and faking to be sleeping. I don't want Zac to talk to me tonight. I suddenly felt like Zac had entered the room with his belongings. I also feel like a person sat in te bed.

Yes! It's good that the monkey is already sleeping.

"What you love me?" Zac spoke suddenly. "Good night shorty." He added.

Annoying! Now he has something new to make fun of me! It's your fault Nat! I will curse you! I wish I never been concern to you!

Nat's Room

11:00 PM

Nat's POV

I'm now eating chips and ries while watching a movie in my room alone.

"OUCH!" I stopped when I bit my tongue.

"Are there peoples who start talking about me or do want to punch me? Why do I suddenly bite my tongue!" I said to myself.

---Anyone can hurt you, but choose the right one---