chapter one

chapter one

-

Clarabelle's pov

From: Amanda

where are you? liv and I are waiting at Chipotle.

To: Amanda

sorry sorry mom held me back so she could talk to me about something

I was lying though. I was late to my lunch date with my best friend because I woke up late from my nap. Naps are amazing to me because I'm always lonely and have absolutely nothing to look forward to everyday. I guess today was different. Amanda called me early this morning to tell me to go out to lunch with her and Liv, saying she has 'good' news for me.

I parked my car in front of Chipotle and walked in. I haven't exactly been to Chipotle but wanted to see why so many girls are so obsessed with this restaurant. I saw Amanda and she waved me over. She got up and gave me a quick hug. I smiled and waved to Liv. Liv wasn't exactly my friend. She was Amanda's friend but she'd always be there when I hang out with Amanda.

"Clarabelle! I miss you so much" Amanda over-exaggerated.

"You saw me last week, you freak" I say, laughing. She jokingly punched me in the arm.

"I still miss you" She pout "Anyway, what have you been doing all week?" She asked.

"Netflix. Food. Nap. Music. Nap. That's it" I say being 100% honest. Amanda and Liv just laughed at how lazy I am.

"Sounds like you. The reason I called you here was to tell you something," She continued, "Remember that song that I wrote like a year ago?" I nodded. Last year, Amanda caught her boyfriend of 2 years making out with another blonde and she was so upset and so in love with him and that inspired her to write a song about it. I got to admit, it's an amazing song.

"This record label wants to buy the song!" She half shouted. I smiled, feeling happy for her. She always wanted to be a songwriter.

"Oh my gosh Amanda! That's amazing. Who are they giving the song to?" I asked.

"I don't know but hopefully not Bieber" She say in disgust. I laughed at how much she hates Justin Bieber.

Amanda talked more about how excited she is and we ordered our food. Drinking too much iced tea, I excused myself to the bathroom. I make my way to the bathroom but being the clumsy girl that I am, I slipped on water. I landed on my back also hitting my head on the floor, and I winches in pain. I sat up rubbing my back.

"Are you alright?" I look up to see four pairs of eyes looking down at me. The one with brown messy curly hair offered his hand and helped me up.

The four boys looked around my age, all wearing ridiculously tight black jeans. They all were also adorable. Or did I hit my head too hard?

"Uh yeah I'm fine" I say rubbing my head "and thank you for helping me up" I say to the curly haired boy. He smiled and said "My name is Ashton. And this is Michael, Luke, and Calum" He introduced his 3 other friends. Michael had bright green hair which made his eyes look amazing, Luke was super tall, blue eyes, and blonde hair and is that a lip ring? Calum has dark brown hair that was covered by a beanie and this might sound weird, but his lips are just adorable.

"Oh my name is Clarabelle, its nice meeting you guys" I say blushing at the fact that I just slipped and fell in front of them.

"That's a pretty name" Luke blurted out, he then blushed and quickly look away. I chuckled at how cute he was. The other nodded, agreeing with Luke.

"Thank you. Where are you guys from? Your accent clearly tells that you're not from here" I asked, being the curious me.

"We're from Australia." Calum said.

"What are you Australian lads doing here in Arizona? That's far away from home" I asked.

"We moved here when we were about 9 years old. We live in Michael's house. His parents are basically our parents since we don't really know ours." Calum explained sadness in his voice.

"Oh I'm very sorry about your parents. But it's very cool that you guys get to live with each other." I say, giving them a hopeful smile.

"We should invite her to our show tonight at the bar!" Michael suggested to the boys. Show? Are they all like comedians or something?

"We are all in a band and we have a gig every night at the bar down the street. We have a show tonight at 7, would you maybe come and watch us?" Ashton asked. I don't usually ever go out at night due to the fact that no one invites me to go anywhere with them. The boys were nice, funny, and sweet so I wasn't going to pass the opportunity to go see them perform.

"Sure! What's your band name?" I asked.

"5 Seconds of Summer" They all said in unison. Then they all looked at each other and smiled. I giggled.

"Awesome. One of you just give me your number and I'll text you if I can go tonight" I say causing both Luke and Ashton to quickly shove their phones at me. I looked at them in confusion then Michael just cleared his throat. Luke's face reddens then he put his phone away.

I awkwardly grab Ashton's phone then put my number in. "Here you go, I guess I'll see you boys soon" I smiled to them and waved them goodbye.

I walked back to my table and sat down smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling? Did you have a good time at the bathroom or something?" She asked. I just shook my head.

"You have no idea"

--

hi guys sorry this chapter sucks & like really short

next chapter will be better okay?

Okay.

thanks for reading you beautiful people