chapter two

chapter two

-

Clarabelle’s pov

It was now 6 P.M and I was done getting ready to go see the boys at the bar. I decided to wear a light-washed denim jeans, and my Green Day tank top. I had on eyeliner and mascara, not wanting to cake my face.

I was sitting down on my couch watching tv when my phone buzzed. I got a text from a random number, realizing that it was probably Ashton.

Can you come to our show tonight? –Ashton

I quickly texted him back telling him I can go and he texted back saying that him and the boys were excited to see me again.

I was watching Pretty Little Liars when I checked the time on my phone, 6:50. I literally fell off the couch then ran and grab my car keys then I was out the door. I arrived at the bar 5 minutes later. The bar was small but many people like to come here, it was a pretty popular place.

I walked in to see the boys setting up on stage. They all waved when they saw me.

“I’m so glad you could come” Michael say approaching me with a tight hug. I laughed into his chest, he was a hugger. After he let go of me, the other boys came in for a hug. Okay, they were all a hugger.

“I’m excited to hear you guys play” I smirked.  

“To be honest, we suck” Luke say and they all laughed.

“I guess I’ll be the judge of that” I say. They told me to go find a table to sit and that they are up in 3 minutes. I went to the back of the bar and took a seat. I heard a tap on the microphone and see that they boys were set on stage.

“Hi guys, we’re 5 Seconds of Summer and we’re going to play some songs for you guys tonight” Luke say into the microphone. I cheered along with couple of girls sitting near me. I saw that Michael was the guitarist, Calum was the bassist, Luke was the lead singer and guitarist, and Ashton was the drummer. They were great, amazing even.

Luke sang

it’s obvious she’s so out of reach

And I’m finding it hard cause she makes me feel, makes me feel

Like I try, like I try, like I’m trying too hard”

He was an amazing singer. During the song, he was looking at me a couple of times but I just shook it off. After the song was done, everyone applaud. The crowd seems to love them. The performed a couple more original songs and I found myself enjoying every song they played. They could easily become my new favorite band.

After they were done performing, they all came down the stage and talked to some people. All the girls seem to be throwing themselves at them. I mean who wouldn’t, right?

Luke was talking to a couple of girls when he saw that I was sitting alone then he walked to where I was.

“Were we okay up there” He asked nervously playing with his fingers.

“Okay? You guys were amazing!” I say then his eyes light up. He had the biggest smile on his face.

“Hey I was wondering if this Saturday night you are-“ He was cut off when I felt someone’s arms around my waist. I looked to see that it was Ashton, and I blushed.

“Hey guys. What are you guys talking about” Ashton asked.

“Nothing” Luke murmured then walked away.

“Well that was weird” Ashton said then he turned to face me. “So Clarabelle, you’re very pretty and nice and I want to get to know you more. So I was wondering if you want to go to dinner with me this Saturday night” He asked me with hopeful eyes. I was sure I was as red as a tomato.

“Yeah, of course. What time?” I asked him.

“I’ll pick you up at 7?” He asked, smiling his dimples in view.

“Sounds great” I say smiling.

Ashton and I talked for a couple more minutes when he invited me over to the boy’s house and I said yes. I got in my car and followed the boy’s car to their house.

Michael’s house wasn’t exactly big but it was the perfect size. They led me inside to find an adorable house. There were band posters around the house and guitars hanging on the wall.

“My mom is out with her friends tonight so guess we have the house to ourselves” Michael says, pumping his fists in the air. I laughed at how childish and cute he is.

“Do you guys want to watch a movie?” Michael asked and we all nodded. After five minutes of arguing on which movie to watch, we all agreed on watching The Pursuit of Happiness since it was Ashton’s favorite movie. During the movie, Ashton and I were cuddling. I didn’t mind it because well he’s Ashton and he’s adorable. I could feel Luke starring at us all throughout the movie but I didn’t bother asking him why.

“Do you guys want popcorn?” I got up and asked.  Everyone nodded so I decided to go to the kitchen to make some. I open the cupboard to see ton of Mac & cheese, popcorn, and chips. I laughed at how much of a boy they were for not going grocery shopping. I was waiting for the popcorn when Luke walked in the kitchen. He walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda.

“So what’s going on between you and Ashton?” He asked, standing behind the counter.

“We’re just friends. But we’re going on a date this Saturday night” I say. His eyes widen and he coughs uncomfortably.

“Oh that’s cool. I can tell he really likes you” He says tracing the patterns of the counter. I feel myself blushing at his comment.

“Really?” I asked.

“Really.” Luke murmured. Then the microwave went off, turning my attention away from Luke. I grabbed the popcorn then walked out the kitchen with Luke following behind me. I sat back down next to Ashton and he immediately put his arms around me. Everyone grab some popcorn except Luke whose eyes were still on Ashton and I.

“Lucas, don’t you want some popcorn?” Calum asked Luke growls.

“Your real name is Lucas?” I asked, laughing. Luke just shakes his head ‘no’ but everyone starts laughing at him.

“His real name is actually Lucifer.” Ashton whispered in my ear.

--

so basically lucifer is being shady does anyone have an idea why

hi guys

whats your favorite song by 5sos?

mine’s Amnesia & it makes me cry the pacific ocean

okok expect an update soon yolo bye