chapter three

chapter three

-

Clarabelle’s pov

The whole night went by fast. Ashton and I were cuddling the whole night but I didn’t mind. He kept me warm and he smells really good. I almost fell asleep in his arms when I was awaken by Michael telling me that it was already 2 A.M. Mom was going to be so pissed at me for staying out the whole night. I guess I’ll have to make up an excuse on the way home.

I gave each boy a hug goodbye, promising to come and hang out with them soon. I got in my car and just sat there for a while. I was so sleepy and almost decided to sleep in the back seat.

I arrived home 10 minutes later, unlocking my door quietly. I quickly tip toed up the stairs to my bedroom, luckily I didn’t wake up my parents but I was sure as hell going to get a lecture from them in the morning. I was too lazy to take a shower so I just changed into my pajamas. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

In my dream, there was a boy who looked around my age. I assumed it was Ashton but as he turned around to face me, I was met with bright blue eyes.

-

I woke up this morning at 7:15 to only feel tired again. Why was I so exhausted?

 I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes, I saw my mom sitting at the edge of my bed and I almost fell off.

“Mom! You scared me.” I yelled, getting up.

“Oh did I?” She asked and I nodded. “Good. Where were you last night?” She asked the question almost immediately.

“I was at a friend’s house. We were watching a movie and I didn’t check the time, I guess.” I say leaving out the fact that my ‘friend’ was boys.

“You at least could have texted me, honey. You scared me.” She sighed and I walked to her and gave her a hug.

“Mom, I’m sorry. I’m 17; I can take care of myself.” I say to her, still holding on to her. She hugged me back then stood up.

“Okay. Next time you’re going to stay out past midnight, just make sure you give me a call.” She says, smiling.

I smiled back at her, “Noted.” She then left my room leaving me to get ready for the day.

I almost forgot I had a date with Ashton today till I checked my phone.

From: Ashton

good morning beautiful, don’t forget our date today. wear something nice. I’ll be at your house at 7. x

I blushed at how sweet he was to me. I texted him back okay and rushed to my closet to pick out an outfit. I groaned at how I had nothing nice to wear. I don’t have that many dresses due to the fact that I never really go out. I grabbed my phone to call Amanda and tell her to come over asap and she said she’ll be here in 5 but only if Liv can come too. I just groaned, again.

Amanda was here 5 minutes later with Liv.

“What’s going on?” Amanda asked me, jumping onto my bed.

“I uh- I have a date tonight.” I say couldn’t hold back my smile. Amanda fell off the bed and Liv just started choking on air.

“No you don’t”

“Yes I do”

“Okay yeah, with who? Obama?” Amanda joked. I walked over to her and smacked her in the back of the head.

“Ow! Why did you hit me?” She asked.

“Because you’re an ass and I need you to help give me a makeover for tonight.” As soon as I said that, Amanda’s eyes lit up then she squealed.