chapter 7

Yay more chapter! Comment how many chapters I should write I'm thinking 40ish
_______________________________________

I walk to catering from my locker room and sit with the group. "I see that your hickies are gone" Jon points out. I sigh and roll my eyes "I see you're attitude is still here" I tilt my head slightly glaring at him with a smirk. He shakes his head " wow what's with the sass?" He asks. I sigh "you didn't have to point out that the hickies are gone" I cross my arms. "Well you should've covered them better" he says with his jaw clenched. " it's kinda hard to Jon, maybe talk to seth about hiding them next time" I glare. " maybe there won't be a next time" he says glaring. "Woah Dean chill" Joe says resting his hand on Jon's shoulder.

Jon stands up " make sure to get him to hide them better or he'll be getting hurt" he walks away. I sigh "I'm not a child anymore!" I yell after him. I cross my arms and look at them. " he'll come around" Nattie says. I laugh "no he won't" I shake my head. They all look behind me so I turn my head and seth is standing right behind me. I look up "h-hey" I whisper. He grabs my hand and I stand up and he pulls me out of catering. " Jon just threatened me" he tells me. I sigh "what did he say?" I ask not wanting to know.

"He said that if I sleep with you one more time that I'm going to get a beating of a lifetime" he says pulling me close. " I'm an adult he shouldn't have a say" I pout. He nods hugging me "I know baby girl" he whispers. I sigh and pull away "I-i um I don't think it would be a good idea to continue this" I tell him nervously. His face drops and he nods " if you're going to let him boss you around I don't think it would be either" he says and walks away.  I groan and go back into catering and sit down. "What happened you look upset?" Becky asks. I sigh and look up " we're done" I whisper. "What no! You can't be" Nattie says upset as well. " wouldn't you be happy? He won't bother you anymore" charlotte asks. I look at her "everything changed, I feel stupid now" I look down upset. " awe you're not stupid he is" Joe said. I look at him and laugh "you just called you're best friend stupid" I tell him. He nods " exactly he doesn't know what he just lost" he shrugs. I nod and fake a smile. "I'm just going to go to my locker room until my match" I sigh and stand up and walk to my locker room.

As I'm approaching the locker room I get pushed against the wall. "So I heard you and seth are done" I look up and it's Dolph. I sigh "we weren't really started" I lie. He chuckles "I heard your moans for the last few days I'm pretty sure you were started" he shakes his head. I sigh "I'm not interested dolph" I push his chest so he can move. "Oh come on, I can make you moan louder" he smirks and goes to my neck. He breaths down my neck and I shiver. "Leave me alone ziggler" I whisper. "What was that?" He asks. "Leave me alone" I say louder. He grabs my hips and shakes his head. I push against his chest again but he doesn't move. "Leave the girl alone ziggler" I hear a deep voice. I look up and Braun stroman is there with his arms crossed.

Dolph backs off then walks away and I dust off my shirt. "Thanks braun" I say looking up at him. He smiles and nods "anything for a pretty lady" he winks and walks away. I blush lightly and walk into my locker room. " that was weird" I shake my head and change into my gear. I sit on the couch and watch the tv as Seth finishes his match against matt hardy. There's a knock on my door shortly after he's backstage.  I stand up and go to the door and he's standing there. He walks in and starts pacing. "I'm sorry" he says and stands in front of me. I sigh and cross my arms "I shouldn't have said that" he continues. I nod "yeah no shit" I say sassily. He sighs and gets closer. "No" I say. He pouts " Kat, I'm sorry okay?" He says. "Sorry isn't gonna fix it colby" I say with my arms still crossed.

He nods and wraps his arms around my waist. "What about now?" He asks. I shake my head and uncross my arms. He pulls me closer and kisses me "what about now?" He asks. I blush and shake my head. He moves down and kisses my neck "now?" He asks. "Ugh fine, you're forgiven" I giggle. He chuckles and pecks my lips. I hug him "Dolph tried to get with me" I tell him. I look up and his jaw is clenched "he said he's heard my moans and that he could make it louder" I tell him. He shakes his head "he won't touch you again" he kisses my head. " braun came and scared him off" I giggle. He chuckles "that's what braun does" he smiles. "I've got a match soon wanna sit ringside?" I ask him. He nods "of course" he smiles and I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips. "Great let's go" I grab his hand and leave the locker room.

I've got a match against Alexa bliss which means Mickie James is going to be ringside. I get to the entrance and walk out as my music starts and I walk out with seth behind me. He rests his hand on my back and I look at him and kiss him deeply. He smirks and pulls away and we walk down the ramp.  I get into the ring and he walks to commontary.

Seth's point of view

I sit down at commontary and put on the headset. "Welcome" cole starts. I nod "thank you" I look into the ring and look at Kat.  She smiles and blows me a kiss. I smile and wink at her. She smiles and starts jumping in her spot.  "So ever since she's been back you've had an eye on her" Graves says. I nod and smirk " of course have you seen her?" I ask. Corey nods "Yes very beautiful" he agrees. I nod and look at her "she's a firecracker" I smile. They all nod agreeing "yes very sassy" cole says. I watch her match as they make comments about the match.

Mickie hops onto the ring and I stand up and walk over to her. "Get off there" I yell. She shakes her head then jumps down trying to get me to catch her but I back up and she falls. I smirk and go sit back down.  Kat does her finishing move and pins her. I smile and get into the ring and hug her. "Let's get backstage" I whisper in her ear. She nods and we walk back stage and Jon's there. "I told you to stay away from my sister" he says with his fist folded and his jaw clenched. "Jonathan I'm an adult and I can date who I want" she tells him. "You actually want to date him?" He asks laughing. She sighs and crosses her arms "yes!" She yells and walk away swaying her hips. I bite my lip and watch her "get your eyes off her" he says. I look at him " Jon I promise I won't hurt her" I tell him. "Colby you coming?" She shouts. I nod and jog after her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and walk with her. I kiss her head "good job baby girl" I tell her. She looks up and smiles "thanks babe" she pecks my lips and we get to her locker room. "I'm all sweaty" she pouts. I chuckle and kiss her head "still as beautiful as ever" I smile and she blushes. "Go shower I'll wait for you" I pat her butt and sit down. "Wanna join?" She asks biting her lip. I raise my eye brows and smirk standing up. I walk over to her and pick her up "of course" I place her down in the bathroom and watch her strip. 'That's my baby' I think to myself. She gets in and I strip and join her.

_______________________________________

Cliffhanger! I'm not doing 3 chapters in a row with smut sorry but not sorry still hope you enjoyed

Vote
comment
Enjoy
Follow me