Authors note

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

So I was thinking of writing a non wwe related story or another fan fiction but I have no idea what it should be, if you have any suggestions feel free to message me them. I'm going to take a few days and figure out how to write the last chapter and prepare a new story so you guys aren't bored. ALSO you made this story hit 1k already! I'm completely blown away, a lot has happened with the views of my other stories, like crazy but in love hitting 50 then 60k views and the vipers love hitting 10k. I couldn't be more thankful for getting my stories in the thousands, I never imagined myself writing 3 stories.

When I wrote crazy but in love I was about 15 and didn't know what I was doing with my life but now I'm 20 and in college to be a hair stylist (I'm half way done and I've met so many great people). Most of the chapters from this story were inspired from events and feelings I was feeling at the moment I wrote them. I just write what I feel, sometimes it's a lot and sometimes it's every few months but with going to school everyday from 9 am to 5pm it's kind of hard to write unless I'm doing it on my lunch break or when I get home.

I took almost 2 months off at the beginning of June because I started school and on June 6th I had lost my grandmother. She was sick for years and in and out of the hospitals, we saw it coming but I didn't think it would impact me and my family as much as it has. Sometimes I'd be watching tv then I'd look over at her urn and start crying but I know she's in a better place. We still have no clue how she died, there were many specialists looking at her, doing tests and always coming up with nothing.

Anyways back to the story ideas I have a few ideas for fan fictions but I'm not too sure so comment which one you'd like to see

1. Dolph Ziggler - I'll figure out a juicy plot
2. Drew MacIntyre - not too sure as well
3. Finn Balor?

If you guys have any plot ideas or character names (for females) please message me or comment the suggestions it would be much appreciated. I will try my very best to get as many chapters out for the next story

And for any non fan fiction stories I was thinking of writing a loosely based story on my life but most of it would be made up, again if there are any suggestions PLEEEAAASSSEEE message me I would love you forever!

Thank you for the love guys

- Kellie