Chapter 21

Since I've got the weekend off I'll be writing a new chapter because you guys deserve it so enjoy

_______________________________________________________________

Colby and I get to Vegas and check into the hotel " so love birds what are you here to do?" The old lady at check in asks. " we're getting married" Colby tells her smiling while his crutch is under his arm. The lady smiles " awe that's sweet what is the reason to get hitched in Vegas?" She asks. I smile " well I'm pregnant and we don't want to wait and plan so we're waiting until after we have the baby" I look down at my small bump. "Awe that's sweet, I've seen you guys on tv before what would that be from?" She asks. " oh we're wrestling for WWE, I recently got injured and we also don't want to wait until I'm healed" Colby tells her as she hands us our room keys. I smile and wheel my suitcase over to the elevator with Colby walking behind me.

We get to our room and I plop down on the king size bed. " I hate staying in hotels I can't wait to get back home and actually be able to live there" I groan out. Colby chuckles and sits next to me on the bed " I know love, we can go home right after this I promise, no more traveling or being away from each other" he smiles. I smile back " I love you Colby Lopez" I bite the inside of my lip " I love you too Katrina good" he smiles and kisses my cheek. " tonight you'll be Katrina Lopez" he smirks. I blush lightly and nod " I know I can't wait" I smile and peck his lips.

After laying down for a bit I go into my suitcase and grab my white flowey dress and change into it. I curl my hair and put it half up and half down with some of my side bang out. Walking out of the bathroom I stop and see Colby in an all black suit. My heart starts beating quickly as I realize that I'm going to be marrying the love of my life and my best friend. I'm such a lucky girl to have found and kept Colby. " damn" I whisper checking him out. He chuckles and looks at me " I should be saying that to you" he smirks pulling me closer. " you're so beautiful baby" he smiles and pecks my lips. " you look handsome colbs" I blush. He smiles and kisses me. I smile kissing back with so much love.

"I Colby Lopez take the Katrina good to be my wife" Colby repeats with a smile as he stands across from me. I smile and repeat the words of the nice lady standing in front of us. " I Katrina Good take the Colby Lopez to be my husband" I smile looking into his eyes. The lady smiles " Colby do you promise to care for Katrina for richer or for poor?" She asks him. He nods with a big smile " I do". She looks at me asking the same thing " I do" I nod quickly. I look back at him with a smile. " Colby you may kiss your bride" she tells him. Colby pulls me closer by the waist and kisses me passionately. I blush but kiss back deepening it. "YESSSS" I hear from behind us. I turn and Paige, Nikki, Brie and Renee are standing there with Jon and joe. I laugh lightly as they all run up to us pulling us into a group hug. " I now pronounce you husband and wife" she tells us.

All of us sit around a table at the hotel buffet. " so when were you going to tell me that you invited them?" I ask Colby. " I honestly didn't know" he chuckles. " I looked at your location earlier and got the group together" Jon said. I glare at him shaking my head. "Whaaat?" He asks chuckling. " we wanted it to be just us" I pout. " we can leave" Brie says. " no don't I've missed you guys" I smile. They smile and go back to eating. " we're leaving tonight tho, don't wanna interrupt the mini honeymoon" Nikki raises her eyebrows. I shake my head laughing. Colby chuckles and kisses my head " she's right tho love" he whispers in my ear. I blush and look down at my lap. Colby smirks and kisses my cheek " I love you" he whispers. I look at him " I love you too" I whisper back.

"So what's going to happen now that you're injured?" Jon asks. Colby looks down " it's worse than last time, they said that if I'm not healed after a year and a half that I've gotta think about retiring" he tells them. " what no" Joe pouts. I sigh then look at Colby "but if he does he will go on the road for a bit, I'll make him" I tell them. He looks at me and rests his hand on my bump "but our baby" he frowns. "Colby I'll only need you for the first few months, if I do I'll just come on the road with you and maybe even commentate" I shrug. Colby nods and sighs "if you say so". I nod and kiss his cheek "you've got this baby" I tell him. He nods kissing my head " I know I just don't want to leave you for a long period of time" he whispers. I sigh "babe I've been alone for long periods of time before, remember that time where I left and I was pregnant?" I remind him. He sighs "but that was your decision and I didn't know" he frowns. I sigh "can we talk about this when the time comes, I don't want to fight we just got married" I whisper. He nods and kisses my cheek then goes back to eating.

I finish eating and sit back rubbing my tummy. Colby looks at me chuckling "you're cute" he smiles. I blush "isn't that why you married me?" I ask him. He chuckles grabbing my hand " no because you're talented, beautiful, honest, and I love you with all of my heart" he smiles. I blush and peck his lips " I love you too babe" I whisper. He smiles and kisses my hand. I look at the group and they're all smiling "what?" I ask. They laugh and I pout " you two are so cute" Renee smiles. I smile and look at Colby "thanks Renee" I continue to look at my new husband. " we should let you two be" Nikki says standing up. I frown but stand up to hug her " I'll see you at my baby shower" I smile. She nods " of course!" She kneels down and kisses my bump "see you soon baby in there" she giggles. I laugh and shake my head as I hug Brie then Renee. Jon pulls me in for a hug "kick his butt for me" he whispers. I laugh shaking my head "we'll see you guys at the baby shower" I tell them. They nod and leave us alone.

Colby picks me up bridal style and carries me up to our room. I hide my face in his neck giggling " you're so light" he smirks. I shake my head " I'm only going to get bigger" I whisper. " and I'll continue to carry you" he smiles. I smile and start to peck his neck. He groans as we get to the room " baby don't" he chuckles. I smirk but continue to kiss his neck. He places me on the bed "did it hurt your knee even more?" I ask him. He shakes his head "no I took some meds so it's not that bad" he shrugs but climbs on top of me. I bite the inside of my lip "you're so beautiful" he whispers and kisses my neck " mmm" I giggle. He chuckles against my neck "don't laugh it'll make me laugh" he whispers. I pout "okay baby" I smile and let him do his thing.

______________________________________________________

Woohoo! Dean came back on Monday! I'm so happy he's back, and on top of that Renee is commentating, she deserves it so much, I can't describe how proud I am of her so I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've been so so so busy with college so I'll try my best to update more often

Vote
Comment
Follow me