Where Would She Go?

3RD PERSON POV

The next day, (F/n) finished making egg omelettes for breakfast and then Takeo came into the kitchen after smelling the delicious food.

"That smells great Dad."

"Well, I wanted to make something special for (Y/n) after what she learnt yesterday."

"I think that's a great idea, I'll go and get her."

Takeo said as he carefully headed upstairs. Takeo knocked on (Y/n)'s door and he then spoke up.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead, breakfast is ready."

There was no response at first and then Takeo opened her door and he noticed that her bed hadn't been slept in. Takeo was shocked and then he noticed some of her clothes were missing.

"Oh no..."

Takeo mumbled and then he headed downstairs. (F/n) served the egg omelettes and then he saw Takeo's shocked and panicked face.

"Takeo what's the matter?"

"She's not in her room and her rucksack and some of her clothes are missing."

(F/n) was shocked when heard this.

"What?! I thought you said she was still in her room the last time you checked?!"

"I did, she must have snuck out when my back was turned."

"You plonker! you were supposed to-"

Just then, Takeo's phone started ringing and then he noticed that it was (Y/n) who was calling him.

"(Y/n)! where the hell are you?!"

"I'm sorry Takeo, I couldn't stay there anymore, so I left last night..."

Takeo was shocked when (Y/n) said this to him. Takeo snapped out of it and he then spoke up.

"Never mind that, just tell us where you are and we'll come and get you."

"Don't bother, I'm not coming home, there are too many bad memories for me and everything around me goes wrong, that's why I left."

"That can't be the only reason."

Back with (Y/n), she was sitting on a bench in the park and she then smiled sadly.

"You're right, there's also another reason, I went to see Zalgo last night to make sure that you were telling the truth and you were right, I managed to tell him off but, before I did, I fell in love with him."

Takeo was shocked when he heard (Y/n) say this and then he heard her starting to cry a little.

"I'm so sorry...I tried to deny my feelings for him but it's true...even before I found out who he was...I loved him...until I learned what he really is and he deceived me...that's why I can't be around him nor that place anymore... I can't be there, not anymore...I'm sorry, I can't go back there...take care of yourself and dad...goodbye."

"(Y/n)! don't hang up! just tell- hello?"

Takeo heard (Y/n) hanging up the phone and then he growled annoyingly.

"What's the matter? where is she?"

"I don't know and you're not going to believe this before she found out about Zalgo's true identity and what his real goal was, she fell in love with him."

"What?!"

"I know and now she's done a runner because she can't stand to be around here anymore, dammit, if only I paid more attention none of this would have happened."