-Chapter 3-

I was in a white room. Everything was white. The walls, the floor, even the table that was in the middle.

The only thing that wasn't white was the book on top of the table. The book was, you guessed it... the same book I had received from Mrs. Bru.

I hurriedly walked towards it, my heavy breathing echoing. As soon as I flipped open the book my vision changed again.

Once more, everything was black.

I opened my eyes to find myself not in the white room or my apartment.

The room I was in looked very medieval. The walls and floor were cemented and there was only one window. It was a very small one, but it just looked like a square hole in the wall. It had no glass , or curtains. There were also things scattered about the room like a spinning wheel, quills, paper, axes, and other weapons.

I heard yelling from outside. Out of curiosity, I dragged my body to the window and peered out of it.

What I saw was a garden. Roses, pansies and many other flowers were surrounding a single bench in the middle.

Two people were standing in front of the bench, facing each other. One was a man who was probably in his mid-50s. He was slightly overweight and had a long brown.

Curly beard that hung under his huge 'Mario Nose.' He was crossing his arms over his dress vest, which had a strange looking red bow tie.

The other person was a petite girl who looked about my age. Her hair seemed very interesting to me. It was cut in a short choppy hairstyle. One side of her hair was black. The other side seemed to be white... Or some shade of blonde, but I couldn't tell since I was only seeing one side of her. Her black dress had ruffles. It seemed to have once been very long. I guessed that she cut it. The dress was now only a little longer than where her butt was. She looked unhealthily pale.

"Princesses aren't supposed to be cutting their hair and putting... skunks in." The man scolded.

'Holy crap she's a princess!' I thought to myself, my eyes widening. 'Wait why am I asking that? What am I even doing here?' I shook it off and continued to watch.

"It's not a skunk. It's just the colors of a skunk. Get your facts straight." The 'Princess' shot back, her face stiffening.

"My greatest apologies, Princess Raeylnn, but i'm going to have to tell your uncle about this." The man responded in a stern tone as he turned on his heel and walked away.

I couldn't see where he disappeared away to. If I leaned out the window to see, that girl would've seen me... It would be terribly difficult to explain why I was here. I don't even know what I AM doing here.

'Princess Raeylnn' scowled then turned her gaze towards the window I was looking through. Which I'm guessing was not on purpose.

Without realizing what I was doing, I immediately popped down on the hard cement floor. But she had already seen me.

Only moments later, the door swung open, and there stood the Princess.

"Who are you and what are you

Doing at this castle?" Her voice bounded as she walked towards my body. I stood up quickly, not wanting to look like a pathetic coward.

"That's none of your business."

I snapped back, trying to avoid looking at her.

" I am Princess Raelynn. I have the power to call for an execution. I very much suggest you tell me." Raelynn gave a smirk.

Funny thing is, I just noticed the British accent in ehr voice. Could I be in Britain? Even if I was, isn't execution banned?

I heaved a sigh, "I'm Elliot. I have no idea why I'm here." I admitted. "But I have one question for you... What time period is this?"

She looked confused, but answered.

"This is Renaissance Period."

Yes again, everything went black.