-Chapter 12-

I was back in the same dream. Back in Raelynn's bedroom.

"Raelynn?" I looked up at her as she entered the room.

"Yes?" She replied.

"What are you?"

Dead silence filled the room. Raelynn just stared at me, her eyes yet again turning grey. It was just her standing, and me sitting on my knees, waiting for an answer.

"Get ready for the ball, Elliot." was all she said, as she turned her back to me. "Answer my question, Raelynn." I shot back, standing up.

She kept her back to me. I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her around to face me.

"Listen... I heard you today." I told her.

She squinted her now blue eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"Today, before I started to dream... I heard your voice when I was walking to the grocery store." I explained to her, trying to remain calm. "What are you?" I asked once again, through gritted teeth.

Raelynn didn't seem shocked when I said this. She nervously glanced at my hand that was gripping her shoulder. I sighed as I removed it. "Please tell me. I need to know."

"What did I tell you?" She asked in a small voice.

"You told me to come and find you." I explained.

Raelynn nodded. She seemed to know exactly what I was talking about.

After a few moments she stated, "This isn't a good time to tell you."

"Tell me."

Raelynn inhales before explaining what had happened to her during her previous flashback.

"So... You are a superhuman?" I tilted my head in question.

"I don't know what that is, but sure." Raelynn answered.

"But how were you able to talk to me outside of the dream?" I asked.

"Okay, listen carefully because I'm only going to say this one more time." She said in a slow voice. I nodded.

"I am the litteral time and life. As far as I know, I can live forever." Raelynn explained.

I felt my eyes widen. "So you are still alive in 2017? That's crazy."

"I'm guessing so. That's the only reasonable explanation for this." Raelynn said, turning around again.

"But wait-" I started to speak but Raelynn interrupted me.

"Later, Elliot. Get ready." She said in a strict tone.

I let out a small laugh, "I'm in a dream, how do I get ready? These are the only clothes I have."

"I'll find you some clothes. In the meantime, comb out your rats nest." Raelynn smirked at me before tossing me a comb.

I smiled at her as she went back through the window. Raelynn is a very interesting person. Quite different.

I turned to her mirror. It was cracked in many different parts of it. I was shocked to see how horrible I looked. It made sense, since I hadn't showered or brushed my hair in quite a few days. My black hair looked like a mop on the top of my head, it was obvious that I had done nothing to it. It reminded me of Alith's hair, minus the red.

I laughed a little before struggling to run the comb through it, my different colored eyes squinting. In case you were wondering, yes my eyes are quite peculiar. No one usually mentions it though. One eye is an amber color, while the other is almost black. But that doesn't really matter. By now I'm used to looking in the mirror and seeing them.