~Disclaimer

~Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction: names, places, characters and events are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Any content extracted, touched up, messed with or distributed is unacceptable without a written acceptance statement from the author.

Much effort has gone into to making this book as accurate and coherent as possible, however there may be typographical or content errors within this book. Because of this the author welcomes you to leave a message in the comments to let the author know.

Any offense taken is not the fault of the author.

This short story will follow the life of a girl suffering with depression. If reading this could trigger anything within yourself I would highly suggest not reading on.

I do not wish to glorify depression in anyway, I understand that it is a serious illness that effects a lot of people and I respect that it is a illness. That being said, this book shows the effects of depression on the person suffering and on the people around. I do not think that this theme is in anyway disrespectful, thus making any offense taken not intentional.

All offensive comments will be deleted, so don't waste your time writing them.

With all that said, I want to remind you that this book is supposed to be a pleasure to read, so please don't be put off by the disclaimer. Please enjoy.

Please feel free to leave feedback, good or bad. There is a difference between offensive comments and negative feedback.

I really hope you enjoy this book, and please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for any reason via the Wattpad messaging service

-/\-/\-

CURRENT STATUS: FINISHED 

-/\-/\-

EXCITING NEWS:

As of summer 2017, Depression will become the first book in the my new trilogy: The mishaps of death 

You will find more information about this at the end of the book, so I'll see you there, after you've met Emily. 

-/\-/\-

Cover by  @fanna-tastic