Chapter 2: Who Are You?

Emma's POV:
   I was crying on Zach's shoulder totally heartbroken to see him like this. A few minutes after Cole and I entered the room, the rest of the gang: Josh, Adam, Caleb and Kyle walked in. They all had bruises too but they weren't as bad as Zach's condition.
  "Hey Emma." They said softly. I looked up and them and gave them a forced smile. "Hey boys." I replied. "We're so sorry." Josh said as he gave me a hug. "Yeah. We never expected this to happen." Caleb added. "It's alright guys. It wasn't your fault. Anyways, how are you guys doing? Does it hurt?" I asked them.
  "Just a bit of bruises here and there. But we'll get better soon. Hopefully Zach gets better soon." Adam said. "I hope so too Adam." I said and wiped a tear that slipped down my cheek trying so hard not to cry again.
   "Don't worry Emms. Zach loves you with his all his heart. He will fight through this I know it. Not for himself but for you." Kyle said. "Oh Kyle you don't know how painful it is to see him like this. I wish it was me in this situation not me." I weeped. "There, there Emms. Come here. No need to worry. He'll get better soon. Very soon, he will get better and come back home as your Zach." He comforted me and embraced me in a hug and tried calming me down.
  Suddenly, I felt Zach's hand moving and at once I got out of Kyle's embrace and said: "Guys I can feel Zach's hand moving. Get the doctor now!" Adam, Kyle and Josh went to get the doctor while Caleb and Cole stayed behind with me.
  "Zach! Can you here me? Zach! Please wake up. I'm here now. And I'm never leaving you again." At that moment, Zach slowly opened his eyes and I was so happy that tears of joy slipped down my cheeks. "Zach! You're awake now! Thank God. I almost thought I lost you, you know." I said and hugged him. But he broke the hug and the words that he spoke next broke my heart for the third time today: "Who are you?"