CHAPTER 1

{EDITED}

AMARA CASSIDY VENICE TAYER POV

"As for now we will stick to the plan on the Renovation of the Mall it needs to be done before this year ends"

"Any questions?"they all shook their heads.

"Good, Meeting adjured"i stand up first didn't wait for them because i already walking out of the room.

"Daisy what's my next schedule?"i Ask my secretary while we are walking on the loby.All of the employees that we past ate bowing their heads to me but i just ignore them and walking straight to my office.

"The owner of Eternal want you to be their Architect in the up coming Renovation"

Napahinto ako sa aking narinig.

"Eternal?"

"Yes Ma'am,they actually send the contract and as for the details they want you to meet them personally"

The Eternal is one of the biggest Resort here in the Philippines and they also have branch in the other countries.

That's why I'm surprised that they. Want me to be their Architect-i mean hindi ko na masyadong ginagamit ang titolong iyan because I'm now the Vice president of V.T. MALLS,I am more focused on that instead of being an Architect lalo na't hindi masyadong maganda ang kalagayn ni Dad kaya naka leave s'ya ngayon and ako muna ang maghahandle ng kumpanya.

"Ma'am Mr. Tayer called he wants you to have a Lunch in the mansion before you leave from paris"

"Ok,get me a coffee and also bring the contract that you're talking about"

Umalis na si Daisy para kuhanin ang mga inuutos ko samantalang ako ay dire-diretso lang papasok ng aking opisina.

Umupo ako sa aking swivel chair at kinuha sa aking bulsa ang cellphone para tawagan ang aking ama.

[Goodmorning Darling!]

Looks like he's getting better now.

"Goodmorning Father"

[Are you okay?,you sound so stressed?]

"I'm fine dad"i lied.

[Don't stress your self okay]

"Hmm 'kay"

[Anyways I heard that Eternal Wants you to be their Architect?... tatanggapin mo?]

Inikot ko ang Aking swivel chair patalikod kung nasaan kitang kita mo ang kalakihan ng buong manila.

"Well I'll think about it"

[Take it Princess that's a big opportunity]

"Dad you know that I'm going back to paris this afternoon and kung kukunin ko man yon ay ako ang mahihirapan dahil mahirap magtrabaho sa paris pag andito sa pilipinas ang trabaho mo"

[Then Don't leave]i frown.

"Dad"

[Look its just a month and the company really wants you,in you might consider it as the first Project you do after six months]

Bumukas ang pinto ng office at pumasok si Daisy na may dalang kape at isang envelope,nilapag n'ya ito sa table bago nagpaalam na umalis.

"I'll think about it,Bye"

[Take care]

Pinatay ko ang tawag at tsaka kinuha ang envelope kung nasan ang contrata.

The Renovation will start Three weaks from now and it will last about six months at dahil malaki ang Resort at madaming pumunta ay hindi nila ito kayang ipasara para sa renovation kaya ang napag kasundoan ay ang kalahati muna nito.