P.14 New Student

As I walk into my first class room And sat down it was so quiet and I though

'This is not normal.'

"Guess what Cheyenne" Scarlett said today she was sporting some rainbow haighlighs and a butterfly painted around her left eye with a jumper(jacket) wrapped around her waist.

"What did you do now Scarlett" I asked looking worried.

"We are going to get a new students." Scarlett started to smile.

"I wonder who." I said looking at the closed window.

"I do not know but look." Scarlett pointed at a a guy that was sitting down beside River.

"His not new, that's justs Miles." I said looking down and the class room door open and in walked Flora and another girl with shoulder length brown hair and eyes. The Girl had a small bookbag and a small bag that goes across you. Once they had come in class had started.

After class I have walked out to her, and Lori, Anya and Scarlett did the same thing.

"Hi my name is Lori." Lori said waving and smiling.

"So your playing the innocent act today." Scarlett said reading my mind

"So my name is Scarlett and this one is Cheyenne." Scarlett said pointing my cheek. "Can I see you schedule." Scarlett asked putting her hand out and not even letting the her speak.

"Ok yep let me here it first." She said looking though her little bag. "Here it is." She said passing it to Scarlett.

"My name is Anya." Anya said as Scarlett and I looked at her schedule.

"We have three classes together, not counting this one." I said looking up at from the list. "What is your name."

"Oh it's Hayley nice to meet you." Hayley said smiling.