P.24 School

I come back to school the next day to hugs and laughter.

The one who really surprised me was Scarlett, she look just how I feel awful. Her hair was a mess, they was no drawing on her face, her uniform looked like everyone else boring.

"Are you ok Scarlett." I had asked trying to get Scarlett attention.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Scarlett said smiling. "I had an anime marathon, So I wake up later and my stupid brother Thomas was in a hurry so Seth could not do my makeup. Then Thomas had leaf me at a bus stop ME long story short Kyo had drove me to school today on his motorcycles."

"You brother has a motorcycles." I asked and Scarlett nodded.

The first, second and third class went by fast.

Then come lunch. on Tuesday we have table family day but the lunch laby missed it up by no getting the right cheese. and like today the cheese was wrong.

From the table you can look into the breezeway and we saw people running in the breezeway. As I sat there I looked over to the music room that is beside the lumch room. I saw people looking though the small window.

I felt like jumping up out of the seat and run over I thought "Jessie"

"Go" Scarlett said helping me up. "You can go it good to help your friends out and I know to want to make sure she is ok"

"Thanks" I said running over to the music room and for a sec I hesitant. And when I looked back I had saw Scarlett smiling. I then open the door to see Jessie lying on the floor.