Ch. 33 Schools out

The final day is finally here and the teacher told is to leave are book bags at home. and the Seven graders have a kick ball game and guess what lose the first match my class we suck. But i was a wear any thing day and I was going to confess to Harrison but i chicken out. So Scarlett did it for me. So I did every thing in my power to make sure I do not see him and it worked.

DJ was going to kick Mike because he was blaming the fact that they lost on her.

My school was going to sent the report cards. But some one the kids have it and our stupid teacher had said that they did not have them.

Lucky my mom said that I could stay after so that I can say good bye.

"Bye Scarlett see you later." I had said hugging Scarlett goof bye.

" Actually they is something I want to tell you." Scarlett had said as her brother John had honked the horn.

"Do tell me you are moving." I had said sad.

"No actually how can I put this." Scarlett said looking down then but up. " I'm just going to saw it, I'm actually you daughter in the future."

"Wait what That is impossible unless you have a..." I said and John cut me off.

" A time machine and we have to go." John rolled up the window.

" So you are not coming back." I had said kicking the floor.

"It was great to see my mom be for she become a mom" Scarlett said hugging me one more time.

"Its OK we will see each other in the future." Scarlett said putting.

" OK bye but can you tell me whom I'm going to marry in the future. " I had asked and Scarlett said.

"Can't you know I may mess with the time thing and the time keeper is already mad at us." Scarlett smiled again.

"Oh I see then..." I had started but Scarlett run over to me and whisper my husband last name in my ear and I blushed a lot.

" That's a parting gift mom." Scarlett smiled but this time showing her teeth. "Bye." She waved Nd jumped into the car and John drive away and the car disappeared.

I had asked my friend a few days ago and they memories of Scarlett was gone only I hear the unique character that was called Scarlett and I loved her my friend(My dearest daughter.)

(OK I'm like this book is going to be to real so I put that there so it is not I do not make books with out putting something like that so there it was. And I put to answer a question that all or of adults ask me. )

Why do you a to be a novelist.

I want to be a novelist, Because I believe in incarnation. I want that me to know who I was and who I am. Even if that me can not remember me I want to at least them read what I wrote and know a little bit about me so that I can some what live in the other me. Like me friend had said that books are part of a person who want so share the part with someone else. I want to leave a mark on this stupid, miss up world that I want here and I want you to remember me.

So that's why so stop asking me so I guess this is the end of The I, I want to be now.

So to answer a question that I may not have made clear because I was trying to stuck a little bit to the truth I want to be like Scarlett brave and can say wants on her mind that's the I, I wanted to be sorry if I did not make that clear. so this is the end of this one and the beginning of another because I do not believe in a end it a end to a new beginning.

So bye for now guys and check out my other book and sent me suggestions to I'm all ears. I'm so happy that I finish a book up here so I can not stop smiling buy schools tomorrow so I have to go so bye guys love you. I'm going to call me reads monkey because I'm crazy and someone crazy when listen to someone crazy. So bye monkeys and love you guys.

MyLoverIsGaara is out and love you guys really