P.25 Life and Sex

"What when was you dating John." I asked surprised in the locker room.

"Omg Cheyenne your late as always." Gia said you me as I put my shirt on.

I had normal hanged out with Amelia(Flockmember) when P.E rolls around, but since she was not here today I was going to hang out with Gia.

"You could have asked me Cheyenne they started dating about two mouths already." Scarlett said.

"How can this be even a new student haves information that I did not even know!" I yelled

"Anyway I had saw him in the office just now and he was smoking hot like always." Gia bought me, Thomasina, Rozlynn, and Scarlett into the little room with the showers and said. "He wants to sax have with me." She said blushing.

"Well all that sex talk can go to work." Scarlett said laughing. And everyone looked at her.

"She got a point." I said.

"What do I do I do not know what to do." Gia said covering her face with her hands.

"Make sure you are not on your period." Thomasina said like she knows what she was saying.

"Well I hope you enjoy it." Scarlett said leaving the locker room.

The next day at night. I had got a text from Gia.

"so i was thinking about u know the thing with me and John tomorrow u know theTHING"

" yes" I had text back.

" i decide maybe i shouldn't do it?? but he's frocing me too so ican't say no, i meant forcing." Gia texted me.

long story short. I had texted her.

"If his forcing you to do things, then all u can say us good bye because being force to do something hurts more then leaving him behind. So tell him no if he trys to force you. You can just say "peace im out" and just walk away"

I did not get a text back.

(They text are the real thing I did not lie about them and I honestly wish that she had not you will see why later. Hi how about checking out "Twins and Sliver Rain" sounds like a good thing right. Read, Vote, And Comment pleases my lovely.)

MyLoverIsGaara is out and happy, peace to the world (I wish)