(THIS IS NOT A PART)

(Why does my parents,  no some people,  no why does wait, Why does humanity judge overs. You may say that I don't do that, but that's a lie ever one judges other. You may not know it but you do, It may be that teacher you do not like, or the wallflower kid that seats in the corner,  maybe it can be the head cheerleaders. 

But you judge someone, or talked about someone in one shape or form. I know that I do since it's now part of are daily life. Judging others make it easy on everyone. putting someone down makes you feel better. so judging others make people happy. But was about the person being judge do there feel happy about being judge. But us being kids we follow in our parents foot steps thinking it's ok to put down people.

Then everything hit me like a bowling ball hitting pits. We are born in a world where putting people down is ok.

But putting people down can also be bad like people committing suicide, Hello✋ there bullies.

There is also murders ,✋hello again bullies. 

and the list goes on. 

and then the other problems some people may say. I do judge (said person) but I'm only joking around.  Will do that (said person) know that they can take what you say to heart and that (said person) may just one day snip.

So we are all born in this messed up world with no way out (I do not want to kill myself so do not get start.) that is when I wish I was and alien, with other aliens that had the same color skin and eyes and ears and voice because how can you judge someone else who looks like you.

stop judging someone else by the color of there skin or how different there are or if there want something that you do not like. stop bullying and stop judging. People are different and unique so stop being rude and mean.)

Sorry about this part my mom was just being mean about my Aunt and I need to get this off my chest. This is not one of the three parts so I'm going to make four parts so sorry and thank for listening (reading) this. Not in the mode to do my usual. But here is the quote for next week.

something is better, then nothing

Wow

ok bye