Finding an egg in spring

Springtime

)()()()()()(

Amy, Rouge, Cream, Blaze, and Sally were all walking towards a music store, everything in town was the same, except for Amy...

She was wearing black skinny jeans, a rose belt buckle for her belt, a dark blue tube top that goes all the way down, a black leather jacket, and a dark converse, her New Years resolution was to wear something different then her red dress all the time, every now and then she would wear it. Her friends didn't understand what happened to their sweet friend... Before she was normally open about things she only wanted to tell them, now she would talk to them about anything and everything, but what happened on Christmas Eve...

They were all walking to the store because Amy needed a new guitar pick, for her black Vanguard. The girls had the whole day planned Amy got to choose what they wanted to do first, so she decided to bring the girls to the music store, then Rouge chose to go to the mall for some dress shopping, Cream decided after that they would go to this cute little café, after that Blaze decided to a place that had Karaoke, Sally decided after all that that they should then go to her place for a sleepover while they all invited their boyfriends over... Well all their boyfriends that is besides Amy's... She was still single.

She didn't mind though, except for the fact that all her other friends had one... With each other...

As the friends went inside they were met by the sweet smell of jasmine. The instruments glistened in the fluorescent light, the purple shag carpet covered in glitter... They never found the culprits. Amy made her way to the back of the store towards a drum set that was sitting on a pedestal of neon green. Her friends watched in awe as she got up on the pedestal and sat in the seat. She expertly grabbed the drumsticks and started to lay out a beat.

"We're not gonna take it! Ah No! We're not gonna take it! We're not gonna take it, anymore..." Sang Amy in off key voice, her and her friends started to laugh. Amy got up and lead them over to a keyboard and started jamming on it. "In this farewell, there's no truth there's no alibi... Cause I've drawn regret from the truth of a thousand lies... So let mercy come and wash away... What I've done! I'll face myself! To cross out what I've become! Erase myself! And let go of what I've done!" Sang Amy almost pitch perfect. Her friends clapped , Cream even whistled. Amy made a small bow, and then she finally lead them over to the guitar picks. After about ten minutes she finally found one that she wanted, it was black with a bleeding red rose on it. She went over to the cash register and felt eyes on her back. She turned around, only to see a guy in a dark green hoodie, so dark it was almost black, in a pair of blue jeans, and a familiar pair of red jet shoes... Looking at CDs. Amy smiled to herself and handed the cashier the money.

...

The mall

...

The girls were looking at dresses, trying to decide what to wear at the dance that was coming up in two months... It was a masquerade ball. After about an hour or two they gave up vowing to come back and find the perfect dress later. So they all walked to the café to get lunch. Luckily they didn't walk far it was about two lots away from the mall. Cream squealed in delight at the sight of food, everyone else rolled their eyes at her and smiled.

"What!? I'm starving..." Complained Cream.

"Oh... Hello Starving, I'm Amy." Amy extended her arm out to her. Cream shook her head and pushed it out of the way. They made their way to the place to order.

"I'll take a half-caf, decaf, skinny, Carmel latte with a shot of cinnamon and a salad." Said Blaze.

"I'll take a ice tea and a salad, dressing please." Ordered Cream.