Dancing under you gaze

Amy's POV:

As Shadow and I emerged from the alleyway not a hundred feet from me was my friends dancing together. I've missed them so much... They haven't changed one bit, well besides their clothes. Cream was wearing a long dress that reached the ground with long sleeves, that was poofy and orange with a brown hem, and had a zig-zag tie. She spun around and I got a glimpse of her shoes, they were white with brown tie-dyed looking ends. As we got closer I noticed even more details, like the orange bow by her right ear and the little white and orange chao necklace with the name Cheese on it. Her mask was a mask that you held with one hand, it was orange with tiny brown leaves at the flicks. She laughed as Tails spun her which warmed my heart. Tails was wearing a tux, a tie that matched Cream's dress, and his mask was a whole face mask that was yellow and white with yellow as the lining.

The view of Cream and Tails was replaced by Rouge and Knuckles. Rouge was wearing a dark purple poofy that reached the floor with a white bow around the waist and a sweetheart neckline. She stepped forward revealing dark purple high heels with tiny white bows on the sides. I noticed a silver heart necklace on her wrist as well as a silver and black charm bracelet with jewels charms. She had a white mask that went around the eyes and it had flicks at the ends with tiny purple dots at the top leading to the ends. Knuckles was wearing a tux like Tails but instead of matching with Rouges dress he just had a red tie. His mask was black and covered his nose and had green lining.

My gaze drifted to Blaze and Silver, Silver spun Blaze around and a smile adorned her face. She had on a light red poofy dress that reaches mid thigh with off the shoulder sleeves and at the waist a black ribbon with a red and orange rose at the side. Her mask was dark red with black lines at the top. Her shoes were black high heels with red and orange flames design on the heels, and her jewelry was a red and purple flame shaped necklace with her name on it and with black, red, orange, and purple bangles on her right arm. Silver was also wearing a tux and a tie matching Blaze's dress, his mask was a white mask that covers his nose and with light blue lining.

Finally my gaze drifted to Sally and Sonic... She was wearing a light blue with a dark blue tie dye ending at the hem, high-low dress,with off the shoulder long sleeves. Her mask was like Cream's, but light blue with dark blue bubbles at the flicks. She had dark blue high heels on her feet. As for her jewelry, she had a dark blue gun necklace around her neck, and a thick black bangle and in-bedded on it, and in white cursive on it was 'Freedom Is Forever'. Sonic was wearing a tux, his normal shoes, and a tie that matched Sally's dress. His mask was light blue with white lining around it and around the eyes.

I felt Shadow's arm that was intertwined with mine, pull me closer to him. I looked up at him he was staring in the direction of my friends. I patted the hand, that wasn't attached to the arm that was wrapped with his, on his shoulder. He turned his face towards me and I gave him a reassuring look to him. He smiled slightly and continued walking towards the dance. He was wearing a tux and a red tie, but over his head was the hood of a black cape, it helped keep his identity hidden, but underneath that hood you could still see his red eyes. He wore a white Phantom of the Opera style mask that covered one side of his face. In my opinion he was just pure handsome.

I looked back towards the dance and felt a little different, all the girls at this dance were wearing dresses to the ground and above, I was wearing a dress that fit it's on category. To the ground and longer, I was glad that the people who put this dance together at least had the decency to polish and clean the enormous stone slab that we were dancing on. Because I was wearing a black poofy dress that dragged slightly behind me with white embroidery and a white bow on my waist with pink in the middle, and it had long sleeves with pink at the ends of them. A whole face mask that was half white half black adorned my face. Every now and then my pink and black high heels would peek out from the hem of my dress. Around my neck was a white cross necklace and on my finger was a black ring with a single white cross charm. I even made the dress myself and I felt proud of myself at my skill. I looked around and saw no one else was wearing a black dress... Oh well.