thirty eight✨

Jada + not edited
| Last Chapter ! |

Thanks for 24k‼️

"Oh my fucking gosh, Z get the fucking doctor." I caress my stomach in pain with my scrunched up face. Zion looks worriedly at me then walks out of the room to get the doctor.

"Miss. Roberts, how are you feeling?" The doctor questions making me irritated.

"How does it look like I'm feeling, I'm in pain!" I glare at her.

"Well, you're at 9 centimeters just 1 more centimeter to go and we'll be all set for delivery." (Correct me if I'm wrong, I used google💀)

"The fuck? This isn't no take out, you better check again, I'm ready to get this baby out of me."

"My favorite bitch with the jokes!" Kennedy comes in the room all loud and everything and comes over to give me a hug.

The other PM guys stayed outside saying that delivery was foul as hell and plus there wasn't that many people allowed in here anyway.

"I understand, just a little while longer." The doctor says then slips out of the room.

"I'm warning y'all. Birth hurts like a bitch!"

"Noted." Tiana says closing her purse.

"So when is mama gon pop?" Aniyah asks coming around the bed.

"When she hits 10 centimeters." Zion says after a while.

"Why are hospitals so white? It's racist." Austin touched his head in confusion.

"Get out Austin!" Asia directs him politely to the door.

"Wait guys oh my god! My bet came true guys! I won a bet, I won a bet! Now where's that bitch Edwin, he owes me $100." Austin says then actually leaves the room to go find Edwin.

"What'd y'all make a bet on this time?"

"Austin bet that you were gonna pop exactly on Zion's birthday which is coming true." Aniyah explains.

*

"Ok my name's Dr. Reynolds and I will be assisting you in your delivery today." A female lady in about her 30's comes in my room with a whole bunch of tools and nurses—which terrifies me.

"Ok so on the count of 3 I'm going to need you to push." The whole thing was terrifying. I saw blood on her gloves and it wasn't a pleasant sight—even if it is my blood. But I'm glad that had a sheet over my legs so I couldn't see my lower half.

I looked up at Zion to see him flinching away at the sight too.

I was breathing really heavy which Zion tried to comfort me by holding my hand and wiping the tears/sweat off of my eyes and head, but to be realistic, he was just as terrified as I was.

Lemme tell you, I was in pain the whole delivery which seemed like 20 years. The doctor kept telling me to push and take deep breaths like if you didn't know it's a lot I mean a lot of work!

"The heads out! Just one more push and you'll be don-" I cut her off with a scream that even hurt my ears.

The doctor smiles as my baby cries, takes her first breath in the world. I cry in pain, which turns into all happiness because it's over and I finally get to hold my own child.

"My nurse will get her cleaned up and brought back out to you in a few. You did amazing, honestly." She tells me taking off her gloves and discarding them in the trash.

"I ain't know you could scream like that girl. I think my ears are ringing." Zion tells me touching his ears. "I think I need a hearing aid now." He laughs.

"Nope. Don't be talking about me because you looked like you were in pain as well and you were just standing there." I talk back.

"Shh. You ain't see nothing." He smiles.

"Here you are your gorgeous baby girl." The nurse comes back placing her in my hands. Her eyes were still closed sleeping peacefully wrapped up in blue, pink, and white blanket.

I start crying because of how beautiful she is. Wow I'm hella emotional. Zion wipes the tears with his thumbs sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Do we have a name for her yet?" The nurse asks rubbing her hands together with hand sanitizer and getting out some documents

"Yes we do even though Felisha is looking like an amazing name right now." He mumbles.

I ignore his comment and talk to the nurse myself.

"Alaya Imani Kuwonu." I say smiling down at my peaceful baby. Once the nurse has taken that information and left the room, Zion clears his voice catching my attention.

"I-what is this?" I probably look like a lost dog when I turn my head and raise my eyebrows.

"For the past year since I've known you, I've gotten to know you pretty well and I'm thankful for that. I've been meaning to give you this, I-uh really never found the right time to. I-I've been thinking about how much you mean to me and you actually deserve the whole fucking world." He says stuttering in between some of the lines which makes me smile.

"This." He takes out a white box. "It's promise ring, for you and Alaya. She's been in the world for less than an hour and she's already got my heart. You've also got my heart... I guess I've just been afraid to admit my feelings."

I search his eyes to see if he's joking or not, but he's serious.

"And you probably hate me for doing it in the hospital, but it felt like a perfect time." He smiles taking out the ring and placing it on my left hand's ring finger.

"I hate you so much." I say through the happiness tears. Even though that I'll admit that I like him, a lot. Maybe even love, but I've never felt that before so how do I know hat I'm in love? I mean I think I am? Actually I know I am.

"Get some rest, I'll hold Alaya. After all you're tired and have been hogging my baby." Zion says taking Alaya from my arms and carefully leaning down to kiss my forehead as I chuckle.

He pulls a chair up beside my bed and adjusts Alaya's blanket before I really close my eyes and try to catch a few z's.

"You're just the cutest thing in the world aren't you?" Zion whispers talking to Alaya. "I fell in love with your mama, just barely one year into our relationship and god, I fell in love with you the first second you came into the world."

Ohhhhh he thinks I'm sleep. Shit. No doubt that I don't love him back, but was just nervous to have the talk. I thought it would be awkward. Now I get to tease him about it and get him a little scared.

My life is basically complete and now I can live happy.

_____________________________

So you've come to the end of this book!! And the sequel is now up!! It's titled Black Magic 2 on this same acc

— and if you get a notification saying that I updated this book, ignore it because I'm just editing. Oh and thanks for the help w/ the name too !

And you already know that I had to plug so my @'s are down below

Twitter: @Rheigna_21

IG: @Rheigna

Snap: @Rheigna_21

Other Wattpad Acc's: @qxeenluh

@Qxeenarreaga

If you were wondering how to pronounce my name it's (Ray-na)

STARTED: March 10th,2018
COMPLETED: June 1st,2018