eight✨

Jada

"So y'all really trying to fight 9 on 1?" I ask all of them as I stand in the doorway of the prettymuch house. "Each and everyone of y'all will be put to death today, just saying." I say shrugging my shoulders as it's no big deal.

"Shut the fuck up, and bond with your future husband." Kennedy pulls me inside closing the door behind me.

"Ooh! I didn't know Dylan O' Brien was here." I say looking around as if he was actually here. Aniyah rolled her eyes at me already getting comfortable with Nick. Actually all of them were once I actually took a good look around the room.

Kennedy and Brandon

Asia and Austin

Tiana and Edwin

Aniyah and Nick

Then there was Zion and I, where he playfully winked and smirked at me. In return I gave him a glare and  a eye roll.

"So!" Tiana clapped her hands, "were all going with our mans, while you and Zion best sort out this so called 'beef' and win best power couple of the century. Bye bye!" She took Edwin hand leading him who knows where. Everyone else started filing out as I got comfortable on the couch.

"Hey... best bud. Can you take a few pictures of me for Instagram?" I ask, actually politely without an attitude for once.

"Return the favor for me? I know a good place." He says and I nod my head. Not even 2 minutes later we were up on the roof.

I climbed up after him, scared that I was going to die but he grabbed my waist pulling me up along with him.

He soon started taking pictures of each other and shit for like 30 minutes.

Why I act so mean and rude towards him. Hell I don't even know myself, it's funny seeing him all worked up though. It's mostly because I'm problematic.

I don't know now though, seeing his face in person is like heaven. Like who thought a person would be that cute and hot?

"They're on the roof, what do you mean?" A person yells from below us and soon our peace was gone.

"I hope y'all aren't fucking on the roof but if you are props to you and if you actually actually are, I'll be back to pick you up!"

I walk over to the edge of the roof and flick all of them off. "Fuck you!"

And soon, I was climbing down the roof and into the house, saying our goodbyes and leaving.