Chapter 23

Itis POV

So it's our last day in Miami, we head to LA today. It's the twins birthday, my babies are 17!! I decide to get up and go ahead and take a shower. It's about 5am. I go to the bathroom and hop in the shower.  I get out and dry off and wrap up in a towel. I go over to my suitcase that's packed up. I grab some clothes so I can go run errands. I go back to the bathroom and get dressed. I decide to towel dry my hair, Trying to keep the noise down. This sun has down good for my complexion, I decide just to do eyebrows, mascara and chapstick. I throw my hair up in a pony tail. I go and grab my phone and wallet off the nightstand and my room key off the dresser. I take a mirror pic for sc and caption it "early morning for a special surprise:)" and put it on my story.

I quietly make my way out of the room and head downstairs

I quietly make my way out of the room and head downstairs. I go out to the car that's waiting to take me on my errands. I hop in and tell the driver where to go.

After hours of finishing up decorations and picking up the twins presents. The room is decorated, Jarrett came out around 8:45 and started helping. I cooked breakfast, there's waffles, pancakes, French toast, bacon and eggs along with orange juice. I also had everyone's coffee orders delivered. The birthday cake is in the box on the counter.

I set up my go pros around the room to catch the twins reaction

I set up my go pros around the room to catch the twins reaction. I decide to sit and play on my phone while Jarrett takes a shower and I wait on the boys to show up.
I sent them a text earlier to come over soon.