"Um hello!" I waved awkwardly. She gasped. "Oh. My. God. It's you!!!!! Like it's actually you!!" "Yeah my parents are pretty famous." "What?! I mean I think your dads' work are amazing but you! You are my favorite YouTuber ever!!" I smiled at the girl. "Shall we head to class?" She nodded and grabbed my hand. "I-I hope you don't mind." She said nervously. I squeezed her hand reassuringly. "This is just fine. So long as you understand I am gay." "Of course!" We walked hand in hand to our homeroom. Apparently I had all but two classes with her. When we entered the class two heads shot up, a boy and a girl. "Anna?!" "Krissy!!!" She shot out of her seat and we collided in a tight hug. "I've missed you," I whispered into her hair. "I've missed you too." She whispered back. My student escort cleared her throat. We pulled apart. I looked over at the girl. "Forgive me. I have neglected to ask your name. What is it?" She beamed. "Camille! My name's Camille!" "Well Camille this is my good friend Anna. Anna this is Camille. I met her in the office and she knows me." Anna tilted her head. Camille explained. "I've been subscribed to his YouTube channel for a while and I'm so happy that I'm meeting him in real life!!"

"Camille I feel left out!" Someone said from across the room. It was the boy. "Sorry babe! This is Anna, from our class, and Kristen Lester!" She squealed excitedly. "Am I going to have to worry about him stealing my girl?" He questioned with a raised brow. Camille laughed. "No silly!" She gently pecked my cheek. "Well maybe!" The boy crossed the room and stood face to face with me. He was a few inches taller than me. He was decently cute... okay maybe not decently cute but like...... FUCKING GORGEOUS! "Lady stealer." He said. "Incorrect." Was my reply. I heard Anna and Camille whispering to each other. "I fucking ship it so hard." Then they were giggling. "Babe he doesn't know you're kidding!" She pecked the hottie on his cheek as well. He laughed. "Ah I wouldn't fight you mate! You look like an adorable little helpless puppy!" Anna and I shared a look. She started laughing. "Helpless?" She was on the floor laughing with tears in her eyes. "Ooo the stories he could tell." "Anna?" "Yeah Kris?" "Would you like to be another one of those stories?" "Oh I'm too cute for you to hurt!" I sighed in defeat. "You're right darling!" She jumped to her feet and wrapped both arms around my waist."Oh really darling!" She leaned in. RRRRIIINNNGGGG!!! The bell rung. "Who has art now?" "I do." The boy led me to our class. "So Kristen are you wondering something about me?" "What?" How are you so damn hot? "My name?" "I forgot! I'm so sorry!" He laughed a bit. "My name is Ricky but you can call me yours any day." I blushed madly. "I uhh umm What? Aren't you and Camille?" He laughed harder. "It's alright pup!" "Is that what you're calling me now?" I asked trying to cover my embarrassment. "Pup or Puppy! A cute name for a cute lad! Oh here's our class now!" He pulled me towards a table in the back.

I started doodling in a notebook. "You fancy Anna or Camille?" I laughed. "Neither. They're just not my type Ricky." "Than what is your type?" "Hmm. Taller. Strong but not too muscley. Confident. Kind. Gentle. Real." I sighed. "Poetic. Not many girls like that. But there's a lady that you'll woo." "Sure." Class began.

The classes went by quickly with my new and old friends. Finally it was the end of the day. "This was fun!" "Do you guys want to head over to my house?" Ricky asked. "Sure!" Camille replied cheerfully. "I need to call my mom first but yeah!" Said Anna. "I just need to call home real quick." I walked a short distance away and pulled out my phone before dialing Phil's number. "Is it time to get you?" He asked. "I was wondering if I could hang out with some friends." "Keep your phone turned on and with you at all times! Stay safe!" It was Dan. "Bye Dad! Bye Papa! I'll see you later!" I walked over to my friends. "Good to go!" I smiled at them and Ricky led us to his parents car, which they let him use. He drove in the direction of my house. "I live in this area!" "Where?" He asked. I pointed. "You're my neighbor!" He smiled at me.

His house was quite nice, about the same size as mine. The inside was filled with family pictures and flowers. "It's so pretty!" I commented. "You're so gay!" Anna whispered into my ear. We giggled and followed Ricky to his entertainment room. "Video games? Or movie?" "Movie!" Anna and Camille yelled at the same time. "Let's watch a horror movie. It's a great way to get to know someone." Camille suggested. Ricky put in a horror movie and we all sat on his couch. Camille, Anna, Ricky, and me. To say I disliked horror movies would be wrong. I FUCKING HATED THEM! With another scream I jumped and felt Ricky put his arm around me."I've got you." I heard him whisper. I scooted closer to him as another murder victim screamed. I soon drifted off to sleep. "Hey. Kristen." I snuggled closer to the warmth. "Warm." I basically cooed. "Wake up Kristen. It's been like three hours." My eyes opened slowly and I saw Dan talking with some adults. I looked to the voice and saw it was Ricky. "Hello!" He smiled at me warmly. "Hi!" I blushed. "He's up Mr. Lester!" Ricky called Dan over. "Hey dad!" I avoided eye contact with him. "If you want you can stay the night. You look tired." I nodded. "Bye Dad!" "Bye Kris!" Dan said goodbye to the adults I still didn't know.

I felt myself move gently and I realized I was fully pressed against Ricky's body. "U-Um w-where did the g-girls go?" He chuckled softly. "Getting ready for the night Pup." "Oh. Of course." "Come with me. I'll get you some clothes in my room." "Okay."