He led me to his bedroom and handed me a large hoodie. "I hope this is okay." "Sure." I turned around and pulled off my shirt. "Kris?" I turned. "Yeah?" "Woah!" He quickly came to face me and his hands were on my chest. "What's that?" He asked. "A scar. It happens when your skin gets opened and heals." He bitch-faced me. "From what?" His hands were tracing my scar that was located just above my heart. "Ri- OH!" Anna. Her eyes were wide as she shut the door. I thought about the scene and my face flushed red. "Oh god," I mumbled. He gave me a charming smile. "It's alright Pup. You were just changing in here. It's not like she caught us making out..." He leaned in closer, "Yet." I stepped away from him and slipped the shirt on. I walked out the door and Anna and Camille were waiting excitedly. "Let's just hang out in the game room!" Ricky said as we began to follow him. "What did I just see in there?" "I was just changing." She sighed disappointedly. "FIne."

We ended up choosing to play Twister. "Do you guys mind if I put this on my channel?" I asked shyly. "OMIGODIGETTOBEONYOURCHANNEL!!" Camille was squealing. Ricky smiled and nodded. "You know I have no problem with being online! Go grab your camera!" Anna said and walked with me to my house. "MR. LESTER! OTHER MR. LESTER! IT'S ANNA!" "Anna!" I playfully poked her. "Stahhhp it babe!!" She kissed my cheek and whispered. "The more you embarrass me the more I'll make it look like we're together! Be nice to me!" I glared at her and she raised her hands in feign innocence. "Um Hello?" Dan. "I need the camera that papa gave me and a tripod." Dan brought the stuff I asked for to the door. "Thanks dad!" I kissed his cheek and left with Anna. "I'm so happy you're here!" I said to her. "Me too!"

"Make sure you watch our butts!" I said to Ricky who was currently crouching on the floor in front of me. "I'm intently watching your butts!" We all laughed. "Right hand to blue Cammie!" She reached her hand and knocked me over. "Eeeek!" I made a noise of distress as my body collided with Ricky's. My head landed just an inch above his as I caught myself. "You know you really are trying to make your crush jealous now? She's right here!" Ricky smiled at me. I was confused. "A-Anna?" "Yeah! You're crush!" I started laughing and the girls did too. "Ha! Him? Straight?" Anna laughed. My body was shaking with laughter, which must've been weird for Ricky since he was under me. I rolled off of him. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I ended the video. "Anna's not your crush?" "Nope!" "Ooo let's do spin the bottle but with secrets instead of kissing." "So boring!" I pouted. "I wanna kiss!" Camille smiled. "Oh you know you only want to kiss because you see something you like Cammie!" Ricky laughed at a blushing Camille. "Let's do it!"

So far Anna had kissed me, Ricky, Camille, and a mirror because it landed on her and she just couldn't 'deny someone so hot'. Camille had kissed everyone, including Anna a second time. Ricky had kissed the girls twice. I had kissed Anna twice, Camille once and it was my turn once again. I spun the empty coke bottle and watched as it slowed to a stop. Anna. Camille. Me. Ricky. It stopped moving. I stared at the bottle. "Come here Pup!" I didn't move. "You here!" He crawled over to me. Seductively? I looked up to meet his eyes. "Can I?" I nodded in consent. He placed his warm lips to mine and moved them. Mine falling in sync with his. Both of our eyes closed. We pulled apart, reluctance evident on both parties. "Bed?" Camille asked with a smirk.

The girls slept in the spare bedroom and Ricky and I took his bed. "A-Are you sure you want me to sleep here? I-I can take the couch?" "No no! Stay here if you want I'll go to the couch!" "No! Let's just both stay?" He nodded his head. "You can take off your pants if you want." Oh god did I want to get out of these annoying pants. But a few accidental markings were holding me back. I trusted him though. A guy I'd known for a day. Good job Kristen! "R-Ricky?" He turned to me, worried. "What's wrong pup?" I'm such an idiot. "I- uh- I cut." I mumbled over the last part. He hugged me tightly, obviously hearing what I'd said. "Me too." He pulled off his shirt and pants and showed the scars that littered his wrists. I pulled off my clothes as well and showed the cuts that disfigured my thighs. "Let's sleep. Kay?" I nodded and we laid in his bed. We ended up cuddling. "Never again." He whispered to me. "Never again."

Click. "Clothes on the floor. Messed up hair. Cuddling. Sex?" I heard a voice say. "Totally!" Another whispered. I felt Ricky tighten his arms around me. "Mmm morning pup!" He mumbled happily into my neck. I smiled. "Morning Ricky!" I scooted myself closer to his bare chest with my back. "Comfy?" He asked and I nodded. "Mmmhmm!" I still hadn't opened my eyes. "We have to get up and check on the girls." He said and I didn't move an inch. "I'll make you breakfast." "But I don't wanna!" I whined softly. "Come on pup!" I sighed and opened my eyes. I saw two figures and yelped. I turned into Ricky. "Pup!" He whispered in my ear. "Pup just look again." I looked slowly and saw it was the girls. They were giggling to each other. "Hey! You're so mean!" I pouted and sat up in the bed. "Kris!!" Anna and Camille were touching my chest in seconds. "Umm w-" "WHAT IS THIS?!" I shrunk with her words. Ricky noticed and wrapped his arm around my waist. "It's a scar. It happens when your skin gets opened and heals." He quoted me. "It's still there?" Anna asked in a small voice. I nodded.

Ricky sent the girls out of the room. "What happened?" Rick asked as he pointed to my chest. "Knife fight." "Oh Kriss..." He brushed the scar. He pulled me to lay on top of him but rolled over so I was under him. "So brave!" He mumbled softly in my ear. I smiled. "A brave little pup!"He said and I chuckled.