[}8~Going Home{]

I wake up, still on the ground. I look up and see Peyton throwing playing cards on the floor. This is what she does when she gets bored. I get up, the pain not as unbearable as it was when I fell asleep. I manage to stand up and walk to the bed. I sit down and relax on the comfortable matress. I play with my hair for a while before I hear Peyton scream.

I look up and see her holding her ears. She yells something, "Make it stop."

"Make what stop?" I say. She opens her ears, as if the sound in her head had vanished.

"What did you do to me?" She asks.

"What?" I say. "I didn't do anything!"

"You must have done it, because I would know if it was me."

I let out a sigh of anger and sit back on the bed. How could it be me? I would know if it were me. Unless, if it was the serum they injected in me.

•~•~•~•~•~•

It was time to train, this was my time to see if it was actually me making the noise. A guy comes out and we start to fight. I shoot a sonic wave and he falls to the ground. He gets back up and throws a punch, but I dodge. I throw a punch, he dodges. He kicks, I dodge. I uppercut, he falls to the ground. I walk up to the guy, thinking he is done. He then covers his ears. Yep, totally me. I walk away and he let's go of his ears.

"That's enough." The boss says as he walks away. I take a rag and wipe the sweat off my face. The man walks out of the room, leaving me in there all alone.

I sit down on the bench and stare into nothing, lost in thought. If that blue serum gave me powers. What would the white one do? The sirens break me out of my thinking. The usual. I didn't worry about it, it was usually a dude who possibly escaped. I stand up and start to walk to the cell, when I hear thunder.

The Avengers. THANK THE LORD! I'm do tired of this hell-hole. But I can't leave Peyton. I rub back to the cell and see her. She looks frightened.

"It's ok." I say. I pull her into a hug of comfort. More thunder was heard and Peyton jumps.

"It's the Avengers. Isn't it?" She asks. I nod, still looking ahead.

I hear footsteps coming and I look down, protecting Peyton from whoever it was. I drag her to the dark corner and hope for the best. The footsteps come closer, and stop at the cell. I make no noise, and cover Peyton's mouth. I look up. It was Pietro. I stare at him for a while. He then opens the cell and walks towards me. I loosen my grip on Peyton and soon enough let go. I stand up and hug him before he can say anything. He hugs back. He let's go soon after.

"We need to go." He says.

"I can't leave her, Pietro." I say. He looks behind me and then looks back at me.

"We have to go now." He says. I shake my head.

He sighs. He looks around, I guess for one of the Avengers. Just then, Wanda came in. There was more hugging. Once I let go she looks behind me and see Peyton. She looks at Pietro.

"We have to take her with us." She says, talking about Peyton. He sighs.

"Fine, "He gives in. "But what will the others?" He asks.

"They're just gonna have to deal with it." She replies. Pietro nods.

I take Peyton's hand and we walk out of the cell. We see Cap, Falcon, and Vision up ahead. We walk towards them quickly. They see Peyton. Wanda walks up to them and tells them we were taking her back to the tower with us. They hesitate to answer, but they, soon enough, nod. I see more HYDRA agents coming our way. I had to do something about it. I let go of Peyton's hand and walk in front of everyone.

"Anya! Get back." I hear Pietro say, but I stay where I am.

They come closer, but soon all fall to the ground, holding they're ears in pain. They all pass out from the pain and I step back. Everyone, except Peyton, was surprised. Peyton just stood there, nodding her head.

"Let's get out of here." I say. Some of them nod and we all run out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wake up in my new bed, which was right next to Peyton's. Since we both share a room. I look over at her bed, she was still sleeping.

I get out of my bed and walk down the hall to the living room. In there was Wanda, Vision, Cap, Bucky, Falcon, and Thor. Nat was probably training, and Pietro was probably busy running or sleeping. I walk in and sit down by Wanda. She smiles messes with my hair. I play fight with her, trying to get her hand to stop. She laughs a little, along with me. This was now the new normal for us. I actually enjoy it. So does Peyton, with being in that hell-hole her whole life. Everyone was happy. It's just like old times, before anything bad happened. Yes the Avengers were still split. Yes we are still being hunted down by the FBI and the government. We put all of that aside and focused on the pretty side of things. Peyton then came in. I point her to where I was and made her st down by me. Pietro also cane in and say down by Vision. Smiles filled the room. I was finally happy.

Thor sets his hammer down on the table, trying to tell people to try to hold it....... again.

"Not this again." Cap says.

"Well," Thor says, "There are some new people here. I was wondering if they would like to try." He smiles. "And Vision isn't aloud to do it." 

A lot of "Aw, come on." And laughs fill the room.

"Um," I say, "No." Peyton snickers.

"I've already tried." Pietro says. "Wanda I nominate you."

Wanda gives Pietro a look and he smiles. "Love you too." He replies. I laugh.

Wanda gets up and tries to lift the hammer, using her telekinesis. That failed. She sits back down, glad she had not succeed. Bucky gets up and tries. Nope. Falcon. Nope. Cap, again. To my surprise, it budged. Nat didn't want to go. Scott. Nope. This left me and Peyton. I look over at her and she shakes her head. I nod my head. This turned into a battle.

"Fine." She says. I let out a quiet 'yess.' She tries to pick up the hammer, that fails. I get up then, I walk over to the mighty Mjolnir. I put my hands around it. I try to pull it. Nothing.

"I tried." I say, throwing my hands in the air. My siblings laugh. I sit back down, grab my orange juice, and take a drink (Not sponsored).

A little after an hour of talking, there was a knock at the door. We all stare at each other in confusion. Scott gets up and walks downstairs to the door. After a while, Scott hadn't returned. We all began to worry. Just then, the elevator dinged and out came FBI agents. Pietro runs over to me and Peyton.

"Run!" Is all he says before going to fight. I nod and take Peyton's hand. We run through the tower, anyone who came up crouching down in pain. We finally get out of the building. The helicopters leave soon after. Once I decided it was safe, we went back inside. Everything was broken. I walk into the living room, no one was there.

"Pietro?" I shout. "Wanda?" No responce, just silence. "Pietro!" I scream, "Wanda!" No responce. Tears sting my eyes.

I automatically knew, the Avengers were all arrested.