[}12~Locked In{]

Peyton's P.O.V.

The agents headed towards my bedroom. I hide under the bed and make no moves what so ever. I turn invisible, so I wouldn't be seen. They slam open the door. I almost let out a scream. They walked around my room and searched it.

"No!" I here Anya say from down the hall.

I keep myself silent as they search the room. One of the agents looks under the bed and sees me. He grabs my hand. He wore some special glasses, which was used I guess to help see me. I struggle to get out of his grasp, but I wasn't getting anywhere. I freeze his hand and he let's go.

"Anya!" I scream for help. The same man grabs me. I use my powers and freeze him fully. I run but they both grab me and use power cuffs on me, so I couldn't use my powers against them. Just then, there is an explosion from the other side of the apartment. A deadly one. Where Anya was.

"NO!" I scream. They tranquilize me and I fall into one of the agents arms before blacking out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Wanda's P.O.V.

I sat in the cell, fiddling with my necklace, as Sam, Bucky, and Scott were arguing over something completely stupid. I look over at Nat and she looks back at me, very annoyed.

"Guys." I say. They don't stop arguing.

"Guys!" I say louder, this time they heard me. "Do all of us a favor and shut up."

"First," Scott says. "I need your opinion on something." I roll my eyes.

"Who would win a fight? An army of thousands of fire ants or a flock of falcons?"

I roll my eyes once more. I start thinking. "Falcons." I say.

"Thank you, Wanda!" Sam says.

"Ha." I hear from Bucky.

"Seriously!" Scott says, throwing his hands in the air.

"You asked me. So I'm giving you my opinion." I say, now playing with my rings on my fingers and smiling at the same time. And back to arguing they went.

"Let's have Vision decide." Bucky says. They look at Vis and he raises his eyebrows and sighs.

"There may be an army of thousands of fire ants, but due to research: Falcons are, trained from birth, hunters. Even if there were a flock, or even one, they could take down a human in seconds. Thousands of fire ants could take about an hour and 10 minutes to take down one human, which gives them a disadvantage."

"Told ya." Sam says and Scott glares at him. And they go back to arguing.

"Even if I had summed it up for them, they still fight over the most unnecessary content." Vis says and I nod in agreement.

"Hey guys." Clint says. "Some of us are trying to sleep! So shut up!"

"I'm going to have a headache because of your loud and abnoxious arguing." Pietro says rubbing his head.

After a while they stopped and we all took naps. Then one of the empty cells open.  Agents come in and surround one of the other FBI members. They throw someone in there and lock the door behind them. I look at the cell and see who it was.

Peyton.

"Oh my god." I mumble under my breathe. I look at Pietro and he looks back at me with the same worried face I have. Scott, Thor, and Natasha were sleeping and hadn't realized who was in there.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Peyton's P.O.V.

I wake up on the cold floor of a plain, old, boring cell. Wait, a cell! I sit up immediately and look around. All the Avengers I knew were there. Everyone, except Natasha, Thor, and Scott, all looked at me in relief. I look around more. Just a cicular room full of cells with people in them. My heart rate speeds up. I can't believe I'm stuck in a cell, again! For all I know I could be in here my whole life.

"Woah, woah." Clint says, he was in the cell next to mine. "Calm down. I know it's scary."

"It's not the fact it's scary." I say to him, knowing everyone could hear. "It's the fact I've already spent half of my life in a cell before you guys came. Now I feel like I'm gonna be in here for the rest of my life." My eyes start watering but I don't show them.

Wanda and Pietro look at me in awe struck. I try to ignore everyone's glances and just bury my in my knees.

"How did you get in here?" Vision asks.

"Well," I start as Anya would, "I was peacefully living in an apartment, which I shared with Anya, and then this alien attack occurred. Then we went back to the hotel and I had a dream this would happen. The next day we were having breakfast when a lot of agents came in."

"Wait," Pietro says. "If you were arrested, wouldn't Anya be too?"

My eyes water, remembering that day they broke in and set off the explosion.

"No." I said. "We separated. I was at one side of the apartment and she was at the other. And then-"

I was cut off by the TV which randomly turned on.

"Breaking News: We seem to have incoming news." The camera then pins to a man who was standing in front of an apartment building that was on fire, our apartment building. "Thank you, Julie, for bringing us here. As you can see behind me is a major fire going on at the 7th floor of an apartment building after an explosion went off. Two adults and six kids were found injured. We are still unaware of what would cause this, as all witness' say they were no cause of the accident."

"Why would they show us this?" Steve asks himself.

"It's because that's our apartment building. The FBI agents caused that explosion, because we were on the 7th floor. When we seperated, Anya went to the West side while I went on the East." I say.

Both Wanda and Pietro pay there attention to the building on fire. I could tell immediately that both of their heart skipped a beat as they saw it. I knew they could tell something wasn't right.

"Peyton." Wanda asks. "What happened to Anya?" I shake my head and lay my head in my knees, letting the tears flow. I didn't care what happened to the jeans anymore. I let them get soaked with my tears. Wanda repeats the question. I don't answer. I just keep my head in my lap. She asks once more. I finally have to tell her the truth.

"Gone."

Ya, you all probably hate me 😂 I'm sorry

~Alaina

P.S. This is the end of the book.