0.19

Snapchat

Ashton:
I just landed. Cal and I are headed to our hotel.

Ollie:
Ok ok ok. I'll let you know when we get to the end of the pier later tn okay?

Ashton:
Yeah ok. I'm so nervous

Ollie:
Don't be. She's been in love with you for 4 years now. Don't be afraid. :)

Ashton:
Thanks Ol. Ok I'll txt you later

Ollie:
Got it.

Maria

Michael:
CAL AND I LANDED
HOLY SHIT IM NERVOUS
I CANT EAT
no that's a lie. Yeah I can. I want pizza.

Maria:
Wtf mike?! 😂😂
Omg ok. I'll text you when we're near the pier. This is gonna be so cute
Holy shit
I miss ash.

Michael:
yeah. It sucks that he couldn't come.
Anyway
We're headed to our hotel room so I'll txt you later.

Maria:
Gotcha

Real Time

Ashton and Michael were sat in their hotel room getting ready while Calum and Luke were on the beds napping

"They have no idea. Ollie really thinks you're not coming Mike." Ashton smirked as he pulled on his black jeans and buttoned them as Michael was busy fixing his hair.

"I know. And Maria has no clue. I'm so excited yet nervous." Michael muttered as he slid his glasses on.

"Okay. Ollie just texted. They're at the carnival." Ashton informed before Michael's phone buzzed and he got the same messages but from Maria.

"Same here. Let's do this." Michael exclaimed before sliding on his boots. Luke groaned and threw something at him before turning over and falling back asleep.

Omg this story ensemble is literally gonna be all fluff cause we all need fluff and no conflict sometimes. Yknow?

Anyways. Next chapter is gonna be mostly writing and then at the end it'll be social media aspect of it.

There will be gifs for visuals throughout the writing. Just saying. :)