0.22

Real Time

Ollie entered her dorm with Michael trailing behind her

Ollie entered her dorm with Michael trailing behind her. She sighed and tossed her keys onto the little table to the right of her and turned to Michael as she toed off her shoes.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Ollie threw her hands up as she spun softly before walking to her room. Michael had slid off his jacket and set it on the table beside her keys as he then began to untie his boots and then set them down. He wandered a bit, looking at the picture frames along the walls and on the tables and in the kitchen. He spotted a photo of Ollie and Maria. They were doing the CN Tower edge walk and you could see how badly Ollie was crying from the height and fear.

"I'm still full from eating everything at the carnival so I just kind of want to chill." Ollie muttered as she came out of her room. She was still in Michael's Tokyo jumper but now she was wearing pyjama shorts.

Michael held up his hands and made a grabbing hand motions at her. She high-fived them with a giggle as she knew Michael wanted to hold her hands. Michael scoffed and dropped his hands to his side while trying to hold back his own chuckle.

"No! I'm sorry bub." Ollie quickly stepped towards him and he wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her into a hug. She hugged him around the waist tightly and snuggled deep into his shoulder.

Ollie enjoyed his warmth and his body. She never knew she would miss a person she never actually met but she did.

Ollie pulled her head back and looked up at him. He looked down at her and she smiled softly. Michael and her leaned into each other and kissed again. It was a longer more passionate kiss then the others but it was just that. Long and passionate.

Ollie grasped his hands and pulled out of the hug as she went and sat on the couch. Michael came and sat down between her legs with his back resting on her her torso. Her hands fell in his damaged hair but it felt somewhat soft near the roots where his hair had grown out. She massaged his scalp while he was utterly exhausted. He hadn't been able to sleep on the plane or in the car ride due to the anticipation and excitement of meeting Ollie.

"Mike?" Ollie asked quietly as she leaned forward and looked down into his green eyes. He looked up at her and couldn't help the smile. He hummed as a response and she brought her hand up to brush the hair off his forehead and then let her hand rest on his jaw.

"Wha-What are we?" She asked quietly and stumbled on her words. Michael furrowed his brows and sat up and turned to her. Ollie tucked her legs up to her and hugged them to her chest. It was a nervous habit she did whenever she was sitting down. She was nervous for his response. Ollie wanted to be his girlfriend. She wanted to be able to post cute pictures of each other. Ollie wanted to be able to fall in love with this man and not feel the heartbreak of him not liking her back. She had her hopes and this time it was overpowering her doubts but she still couldn't help as she brought her thumbnail up to her lips and began to chew on it.

Michael took notice of the things she was doing. He noticed the fearful look and the shaky heads combined with the shaky breaths.

"Hey, hey, hey." Michael said as he reached a hand out to seize her gnawing. He then grabbed her calves and tugged her forward until she was practically on his lap. It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward. The position just seemed a little intimate.

Ollie's hands fell to his shoulders where she toyed with the fabric of his shirt and was more focused on the neckline of it until Michael's hands framed her face and lifted her head up to his.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be the one I spend every waking moment thinking about. I want you to be the woman I am proud to be in a relationship with. So, do me the honours of being the pink haired cute raw wiener that you are but add my girlfriend into that list." Michael told her as his thumbs grazed her lips softly as she couldn't fight the smile lift her lips and laugh escape her mouth at his words.

"Shall I send you some shitty memes on Snapchat to make it official?" Ollie responded as she slid her hands up and to the back of his neck.

"I think so." Michael muttered as he released her face and wrapped his arms around her back and tugged her into a hug. She squealed softly and hugged him back before grabbing her phone out of the waist band of her shorts.

Snapchat

Mike ❤️

Ollie:

This the only one I got for now

This the only one I got for now. Because I am happy. And I hope you're happy. :)

Mike❤️:
Well, I am sitting next to you
And you are my beautiful girlfriend
So how bout we get off our phones for a bit and enjoy each other's company?

Ollie:
Deal.

I honestly love this story. Which is odd for me to say because I usually hate everything I write so here you go. Idk if I'll continue it after this. Maybe if it gets more views. Idk. :)