Lost

Hana's POV

Yeah I got zero sleep last night, I couldn't stop looking at Rebekah's text message and I felt bad cause I kept Daniel up too because he was comforting me. "Hey honey, feeling okay?" "What? Um yeah sorry I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." "You nervous?" DUH! My child's life is in danger!!! "A little." "You'll be okay honey, it might seem scary at first but you'll be just fine." "Thanks Mom." The doorbell rang. "I got it Mom." I opened the door it was Daniel. "Hey." I started tearing up. "Come here." I began to cry as he held me. "Hey it's gonna be okay." "I'm so scared, I don't want to lose this baby." "You won't I'll make sure of it." I sniffled and he wiped my tears away. "It's gonna be okay Hana." He kissed me on the forehead. "You two ready to go?" "Yeah Mom." My hands were shaking the entire ride to the hospital. 

"Hana Parker?" Daniel and I stood up together. "Is he the father?" "Yes." "Okay anyone else with you?" "My mom." "Okay well if you all can follow me." The nurse smiled we all followed her and I grabbed Daniels hand and I was still shaking. "Okay you can lie down here and we're gonna check how this is all going." "Okay." I lied back and had like the dirtiest thought run through my head Daniel leaned next to me and whispered. "That's how you got in this mess." I giggled. "You read my mind." We laughed. "Careful this is a little cold." "Wow that is cold." I gasped. "There it is." I heard a super fast heart beat. "Babe look." I didn't mean to call him that but it just felt right. "It's already so perfect Han." I began to tear up and looked at Daniel. "Were gonna do just fine baby." His eyes widened I knew he didn't mean to say that either. "Okay Hana you can go ahead and sit up." "Well that was new." "First time parents?" "We're still in high school." "Oh!" "Yeah it was an accident but that's okay." "Well the first few weeks are your most vulnerable moments please be cautious of your surroundings but don't stress out too much because that's not healthy for you either." "Okay, well I'll make sure no one attacks me." "It's super rare for it to happen so I think you'll be alright." We heard telling out in the waiting room. "Excuse me you're free to go, come back in 6 weeks for another checkup." "Thank you." 

I hopped off of the bed and headed toward the lobby so we could leave but we heard more yelling and screaming. "Probably just some crazy they brought in." "Yeah." "Hana Parker!" "Oh shit... it's her." "Han stay behind me." Daniel grabbed my waist and pulled me behind him. "Emily call the police or do something tell them that she's here for Hana." "Okay, I'll tell the staff as well." She ran off and then Rebekah's yelling stopped. "Maybe someone gave her an anesthetic?" I looked at him. "Come on we'll run to the car." I was still walking behind him when something grabbed me and pulled me backwards. "Hana!" I felt this huge pain in my stomach I was being punched but I was so disoriented from hitting the ground that my vision became blurry and all I heard was ringing. When the pain was kind of over my hearing came back and I heard a whisper like a snake. "Told you..."  I began to feel an unbearable pain in my abdomen. "H-h-help." "Oh my God Hana?" It was Daniel and his nose was bleeding it looked broken. "Can you stand up?" The pain became worse I started bawling. "I- I can't move it hurts, it hurts please make it stop." I sobbed. "Somebody help us! Please!" A doctor ran up to us and freaked out. "Get the surgery room ready now!" I saw my Mom running up to me horrified but everything went black afterwards.

Daniel's POV

"H-h-help." I ran up to her shocked and her legs were soaked in blood no, this isn't happening. "Somebody help us! Please!" I saw a doctor run up to us and she saw Hana's legs as well and ordered for her to be taken into surgery, then I saw Emily as well. 

Two hours later...

"Excuse me I'm look for Hana's Parker family." "I'm her mother Emily." "I'm also looking for Daniel Harris." "Yes?" "I'm so sorry for your loss..." "What?" "She's asleep we had to put her to sleep again because she couldn't stop screaming she should be awake soon, don't mention too much about it to her, I ask that you keep her at home and the less stress on Hana the better." "Thank you, for saving my daughter's life at least." "I'm so sorry." The doctor walked away I faced Emily I felt tears coming up. "We need to see her." I nodded and followed her. When we found the room Hana was staying in she was still asleep her face was wet I could tell she was crying when the put her back to sleep. I sat down next to her and rubbed her face and her tears away then I saw her opened her eyes slightly. "Daniel..." she croaked out. "I'm so sorry babe." She began to cry again. (A/N: I suggest you listen to a sad song cause there is not much dialogue for the rest of their hospital visit.) 

I curled up next to her and she burrowed her head into my chest while she was sobbing I began to cry with her,I placed my chin on top on her head and just let her cry I don't exactly understand the feeling of losing a child but losing her and knowing she was in so much pain hurt me as well, just because we weren't together doesn't mean I don't love her; I'll always love Hana, with all of my heart, but I know Grayson and Ethan love her more so I know I've lost a couple of things: my girlfriend, my child, and Hana's love for me...

Hana's POV

I've lost so much, my boyfriend, my baby, and Daniel's love for me... but from this viewpoint, I'm going to take down the bitch who has made my life a living hell but I was too afraid to admit it because I hid behind everything and was too dug into my popularity to finally notice the lie I've been living for four years. Not only was I finally going to discover the truth, I was also going to discover the truth of whom I truly love, Daniel was just one chapter of my love story; Grayson and Ethan were the next chapter... 

End of Part One... Part Two coming soon... 

Until then be sure to check out my other stories! Forbidden and Getting Him Back... so this is me signing off

Much love 

-Jo