one

ㅡbae jinyoung

"Jinyoung! Jinyoung! Jinyoung!" Woojin yelled as he jumped on my bed with Guanlin.

"What?" I asked as I put down my phone to talk to them.

"We got tickets for the SMF!" Woojin yelled.

"Congrats. Now get off my bed, who even allowed you guys to be here?" I said.

"Old man Jenkins." Guanlin replied.

"Who the fuck...?" I asked.

"Jisung or whatever." Woojin said.

"You're going with us to the Summer Music Festival!" Guanlin said.

"No, I dont want to." I replied.

"Come on! I bought 3 tickets for us!" Guanlin whined.

"Congrats on being rich." I smiled sarcastically.

"We have to gooOOOOoooooOO!" Woojin yelled.

"Stop yelling or else I'd throw you both off the damn building!" I told them.

"We have to goooooo..." Woojin whispered.

"No. You guys go. Busan is too far." I said.

"It's not like we'll walk to Busan! We'll ride the train! We can use my van if you dont like public transportation! Or even Mommy's plane! We can use that too!" Guanlin said.

"Damn, being rich must be nice." Woojin sighed.

"No, I'm still not going." I said.

"Jinyoung! I used my own money for this! I didn't ask money from Mommy! I saved up for this, for us 3 to go to that festival, please please go with us! Its my birthday gift for you!" Guanlin said.

"You also didn't do anything this summer, you only stayed here in your dorm!" Guanlin added.

Oh yeah, it's almost my birthday now. I sighed at the younger's pleading and I nodded. Woojin screamed and hugged Guanlin.

"Okay! Pack your stuff! We're going now!" Woojin said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well be travelling to Busan now and stay the night there, then tomorrow we'll enjoy the SMF and then the day after tomorrow we'll go home!" Woojin said.

"Pack clothes good for 2 days and 2 nights! Also some extra clothes incase and the theme  for the festival is summer!" Guanlin said.

"Fine! Get out, I'll take a shower!" I said.

"Meet you downstairs!" Woojin smiled and went outside.

I sighed and started packing clothes, I also grabbed my earphones, charger and phone and put them inside my bag and then closed it. I took a shower and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt then put on a hat and then rushed downstairs.

"Jinyoung, breakfast is ready." Minhyun yelled from the kitchen.

"Nope! I'm good." I said.

"Where are you going?" Sungwoon asked as he went out of his room.

"I'm going somewhere with my friends." I smiled.

"Yes, that's good, go and get some sun, child." Jisung laughed.

These 3 live with me in this dorm, we live with 4 more people who are students. Jisung, Minhyun and Sungwoon actually work now but still stay in this dorm because this building is owned by Minhyun's family and their workplace is pretty close to the dorm.