twenty nine

—3rd person

"You fucking cunt." Guanlin said as he tightly wrapped the bandage around Jinyoung's fist.

"Dont wrap it too tightly, you'll cut off his blood circulation." Woojin told Guanlin.

"I cant believe you really talked to him!" Guanlin said.

Jinyoung was in his own world as the scene definitely felt familiar to him. The time where Daehwi had injured his fist made him felt the pang in his heart again.

"You have to talk to Jihoon now." Jinyoung told Guanlin, "I did my part, do yours."

"I dont want you to be dragged into this bullshit Daehwi and I did. Talk." Jinyoung said.

Guanlin sighed, "Bye."

"Already?" Woojin asked Guanlin who has already left.

"He must've missed Jihoon a lot." Jinyoung smiled.

"Do... you not miss Daehwi?" Woojin asked.

"What I could give to change every thing that happened, Woojin." Jinyoung replied.

"Will JinHwi still happen?" Woojin pouts.

"It will if we want to, Woojin. The thing is, Daehwi doesn't want to, because if he wanted to, he would've told me the reason already. Sometimes, people aren't just meant to be." Jinyoung replied, rubbing his injured fist.

"If he did say the reason, would you still accept him?" Woojin asked.

"If it's acceptable? Yes." Jinyoung replied making Woojin smile.

"I'd do everything to extract the truth out of Daehwi!" Woojin laughed making Jinyoung smile as well.

»»»

Guanlin went to places, searching for Jihoon. Then he reached the cafeteria and the first people he saw were Daehwi, Daniel, Seongwoo and Jihoon.

Daniel seemed to have notice him and tapped Jihoon's shoulder. Jihoon immediately fixed himself and jogged to Guanlin.

"Guan---"

"I'll only hear you out if Daehwi tells me the truth." Guanlin softly whispered.

"Daehwi...? Is this about the reason behind what he did to Jinyoung?" Jihoon asked.

"Yes... is it unfair? I know this is about us, and theirs is about theirs, but if the both of them doesnt do anything, I'm going to have to do something about them." Guanlin said.

"What if Daehwi refuses to? What will happen to us?" Jihoon asked sadly.

Guanlin knows its kind of unfair that they have to sacrifice their love too because of the issue of their friends, but Guanlin has it final and he doesn't want anything to do with anyone who is close to Daehwi, even if its Jihoon.

"It's as if we were never together then." Guanlin said.

Jihoon looked down and his eyes wandered while shaking before looking back at Daehwi who was also looking at them.

Guanlin walked up to Daehwi and the latter stood up, "Are you and Jihoon fine now?" Daehwi asked.

"Can you come with me? Should we talk first?" Guanlin asked.

"O-Of course." Daehwi replied and Guanlin left the place with Daehwi trailing behind him.

They went to the park where only a few were there and the both of them sat in silence before Daehwi broke it, "What is this about?"

"Can you tell me what happened to you and Jinyoung? Can you tell me why you did that?"

"Guanlin... no."