thirty four

—bae jinyoung

"What did she tell you?" Minhyun asked.

"An apology." Daehwi smiled.

"Oh wow... everything is becoming more smoother huh?" Sungwoon said.

"We actually saw Samuel a few minutes ago, you could say we also heard an apology from him." I told them.

"Really?" Daniel asked.

"Bet that Yuri will show up today." Seongwoo said and lifted a brow.

"Unfortunately, he wont be showing up ever again." Daehwi rolled his eyes

"How come?" Jisung asked, surprised.

"My dad called days ago, he took Yuri back to America." Daehwi replied.

Yuri went back to America with their dad and who knows when he'll be back. But I just dont care anymore, whether he's here in Korea breathing the same air as us or not, I wont let him do anything to break me and Daehwi apart anymore.

"Well that went well, didnt it?" Jaehwan asked. Daehwi nodded as an answer.

"Did you get any apology though?" Guanlin asked.

"I didn't. Last time I saw him was at the hospital, then he was gone. But it's okay, I forgive him already, he's still my fiend of a half-brother, I'd let him get away with it only because it made me and Jinyoung stronger." Daehwi said.

I smiled and put an arm over him making everyone roll their eyes and make faces at us. I decided to play a bit more and opened my mouth, asking Daehwi to feed me pizza.

"Oh, no. Oh, no. Disgusting." Jihoon said and covered his eyes.

He earned a slap from Daniel though, "That was you and Guanlin just earlier, hypocrite!"

"Well, I mean me and Jihoon are cute while doing cheesy stuff! But these two? Ugh." Guanlin defended his boyfriend.

"Please stop doing this to me. I am still single and hurt." Woojin said monotonously.

We all laughed and chuckled at his statement. I turned back to Daehwi quickly and opened my mouth again, he glared at me and rolled a pizza slice quickly and stuffed it all to my mouth making me almost choke.

"Nice one." Seongwoo laughed and Daehwi chimed in.

Daehwi looked back at me and stuck out his tongue before proceeding to smile lightly at me again. Fuck, I'm already having a hard time chewing the whole pizza slice on my mouth yet my heart just fluttered with the sight of Daehwi smiling. I really am in deep, huh?

The whole gang kept making jokes and laughing around until we finished our food. Come to think of it, it's the first time we all gathered as a whole 11 and everything just seems so loud and colorful.

First it was just me and the dorm oldies, Sungwoon, Minhyun and Jisung. Then came my high school friends, Guanlin and Woojin. Slowly came, Jihoon, Daniel, Jaehwan and Seongwoo. Lastly of course, the one who I love the most, Daehwi.

I just want this moment to last forever, all of us 11, just laughing and sharing jokes, in this stress-free festival, where we can just enjoy ourselves.

"So, what should we ride next?" Woojin smirked, showing his snaggletooth.

"We have the carousel, ferris wheel, octopus, vikings, bumper cars, swing carousel and the caterpillar. Take your pick." Jihoon listed all the rides.

"We should try out those game booths first, we might end up vomitting if we ride any of those." Minhyun said.

"Pfft, no we wont! Let's ride the swing carousel. Who's with me?" Jihoon asked.