fourteen

ㅡbae jinyoung

"I cant believe all my friends are grown up! PanWink are text mates, JinHwi did that cute hi five, oh my fuck!" Woojin fake cried and hugged me and Guanlin.

School is finished for the day and we are in Guanlin's limo as usual.

"Pfft.. Guanlin barely looks at us now, all he does is text." I teased.

"Yeah, true at least you guys know. How about you Jinyoung, have you gotten Daehwi's number yet?" Guanlin said without lifting his head up from his phone.

Oh... right! I dont have his number yet. I'll just ask it tomorrow.

I looked out of the window and saw a familiar back walking alone.

"Lin, stop the car." I said.

The driver stopped it and I immediately went down and waved goodbye to them.

"Oi! Jinyoung!" Guanlin yelled but then I ran away.

I ran to the familiar looking guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh? Jinyoung?" Daehwi smiled at me.

"Hi. Where are you heading to?" I smiled.

"I'm actually gonna visit Jaehwan. I'm going to your dorm." Daehwi said and continued to walk and I matched my pace with his.

"Huh? Why didn't you tell me? We could walk together." I said.

"Well, I was about to tell you but you got into Guanlin's car." He shrugged.

Im never riding that car again. I will walk forever.

"I got out of it anyways, I saw you alone, so here I am. Tell me when you want to visit my dorm, we'll walk together, o-or at least tell me if you're going to walk alone. I'll walk with you." I managed to say.

"That's so cute, Jinyoung." Daehwi smiled and poked my cheeks.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. Abort mission, I cant take this. I looked away and I heard him chuckle.

"Jinyoung, why is your head so small?" He asked with his head tilted.

He looks like a puppy I want to squish his face.

"I really dont know either." I laughed.

"It's so small, I think a plate is bigger!" He exclaimed.

"Hm? Lets measure it later at the dorm." I said.

After a few minutes we reached the dorm and we both entered.

"Jaehwan! Someone's here to visit you!" I yelled.

"Daehwi, you can sit here." I said and patted the sofa.

"Your dorm is really nice! It's like... a luxurious dorm or whatever. It doesn't even look like a dorm, it's like a house." He said and sat down.

"Thanks, Guanlin doesn't even look at this as a place to stay in. It's because all this time he's been living in a damn mansion." I chuckled.

"It must be hard to please him huh?"

"Not really, he's just a bit of a brat and serious, but he's really just a crackhead inside and appreciates anything as long as you put in effort." I said.

"Jin-- Daehwi. You're here." Jaehwan walked over to us.

"I'll leave you two alone, I'll go get changed first." I said and went upstairs.

»»»

ㅡlee daehwi

"How come you found the dorm? I havent told you anything yet."