Chapter Ten: Real Love

Libitina looked up at me through her glassy eyes and saw me standing in the doorway.

I was holding my hand over my stab wound however I felt the blood trickling down my hand.

Libitina seemed to slowly get up and walk towards me, facing the floor. She stumbled towards me and fell in my arms.

I held her up as she seemed to let tears fall from her eyes.

"Harmon...I'm...I'm sorry it's just...you were gone for too long...and I got...worried." She said between breaths.

"Why would you be worried about me?" I asked.

I helped Libitina towards the couch and I sat down, sitting her down next to me.

She rested her head on my shoulder, which luckily wasn't the one I got stabbed on.

"Sorry Libitina I just...had some stuff I needed to take care of." I said.

"I-It just gets lonely when you leave for so long."

"Well...what did you normally do when I'm gone?"

"Wait for you to come back."

Libitina's sobbing soon stopped and she grabbed my hand, interlacing her fingers with mine.

"It's alright...you're back now..." She said.

"Sorry, Libitina." I said.

"It's...fine. You're here with me now, and that's all that matters."

Me and Libitina sat there in silence for a second until I felt Libitina start to move.

"Hey, Harmon..." She said.

"Yeah?"

Suddenly Libitina stood up and pushed me on my back onto the couch. Libitina crawled over top of me and looked down at me with an evil look.

"Wanna try something fun?" She asked.

"L... Libitina..." I said, trying to figure out what to say.

Libitina started to unbutton the shirt I was wearing and started to giggle. Normally Libitina was a shy girl but...I guess when she has confidence, it all changes.

"Haaaaarmon." Libitina said in a flirty voice.

Libitina leaned her head towards my ear and started to whisper something.

"I made you a promise earlier today, do you remember what it was?"

"Uuuhhhhh."

"You definitely earned it."

Libitina backed away from my ear and looked down at my face. She parted her lips and moved her face towards mine.

I closed my eyes as Libitina pressed her lips against mine, our lips moving in unison.

Libitina's hand explored through my shirt as we continued to kiss each other. Libitina pulled away and smirked at me.

"Do you want to...um...Harmon?" Libitina said in a concerned voice.

"What?" I said.

There was a look if pure terror on Libitina's face as she looked down at my chest. I tried to look and saw that there was blood smeared across it.

It was from my arm, and it looked like I was busted.

"Harmon are...are you bleeding?"

"Um...no?"

"Harmon?"

Libitina pulled my shirt down my arm and noticed the gash that was in my arm. It was still bleeding a little bit, but my arm was soaked with blood, making it seem like I lost a lot more than I did.

"Harmon! Oh my God!"

"S-Sorry...I don't even know when I got stabbed." I said.

"W-Wheres your first aid kit?!"

"It's fine, I'll get it." I said as I tried to stand up.

Libitina pushed me back down on the couch and grabbed a towel from off my table.

"Let me get it, hold this up to your wound." She said.

"It's in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, right side."

"Okay, don't you DARE move." Libitina said.

Libitina walked away in a hurry as I pressed the towel against my wound, trying to keep my blood.

"Damn Cosgrove...what a cock block." I said.

I was about to get spicy with my girlfriend and Cosgrove had to go ahead and ruin it.

Jerk....

Libitina walked back in with a white box with a cute red plus sign on it. There was also an NWG logo on it but that's because it was the NWG version.

Libitina opened it and on the lid held bunch of syringes, and in the box itself was bandages.

Libitina picked up a syringe.

"Libitina, we won't be needing that."

"O-Oh alright."

Libitina replaced the syringe in the kit and grabbed some goz. She wrapped goz around my wound, being ever so gentle.

"This is...kinda funny." Libitina said.

"What is?"

"This."

I was a little confused, but Libitina kept wrapping my wound.

"It's just...I'm so used to you taking care of me and...the fact that I'm taking care of you is funny."

"Well that's because I care about you."

"I care about you too but...I don't mind taking care of you here and there."

Libitina started wrapping bandages around the goz and then pulled it tight.

My bleeding soon stopped and Libitina looked up at me while letting out a sigh.

"Should I even ask how or when you got cut?"

"Probably not."

Libitina started to giggle a little bit.

"You big goof." She said.

She stuck her fingers through my hair and messed with it. Libitina let out another sigh and stood up.

"I'm tired, where are we sleeping tonight?" She asked.

"Oh, well..."

I looked around and realized that I only had one bedroom.

"You can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch." I said.

"What?" Libitina said.

Libitina grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"You're my boyfriend, so you're sleeping with me." She said.

"L-Libitina..." I said.

Libitina practically dragged me towards my bedroom and opened the door.

My room wasn't messy as I didn't really spend that much time in there, so Libitina just pushed me onto the bed.

I layed down on one side and Libitina layed down next to me.

"N-No funny business, got it?" She said.

"W-Wasn't planning on it."

"Good."

Libitina kicked me softly with her foot and turned off the light.

"Goodnight Harmon." Libitina said.

I layed there for about 10 seconds and let the words escaped my mouth.

"Goodnight, Elyssa."

-----------------------------------------------------------