Untitled Part 26

"Now let's welcome to the stage the last act of the night, little mix." The host said. They started singing don't let go. They finished the song and everyone was on their feet cheering. "Well done." The host said and Jade grinned. "Anything you have to say girls?" The host asked and Jade nodded. "Is my sister still here?" She asked and Cheryl yelled "yes!" And the crowd cheered. "I would just love to thank everyone for voting for us, it means the world. And as for Toni, my twin sister. She put a video on YouTube of her and her fiancé Cheryl singing. I know that being gay isn't excepted that much but they love each other and it's inspirational. Watch her video." Jade said and they left the stage. We ran to where the backstage exit was and we waited for them. "Toni!" I heard Jade say and I turned around and she ran into my arms. "You did amazing! That's my sister!" I said. "Am I older?" She asked. "I don't know. FP will." I said and I rung FP. "Hey Toni! Is Jade there?" He asked. "Yeah, we were wondering who is older?" I asked. "Toni is older by 5 minuets." He said. "Better luck next time." I said to Jade and she fake huffed in annoyance. "Hi FP! I'm Jade." Jade said and I could imagine FP smiling. "Hello Jade. I'm sure you and Toni get along." He said. "We do. We have to go now bye." I said and hung up. "Are you going to introduce us to your band members?" I asked. She nodded and smiled. "Yep Let's go. Blossom hurry up." Jade said and we followed her. "They're with me." Jade said to the guard and he let us through. "Jade Thirlwall where were you?" Perrie said. "Sorry Perrie, I was with my sister," Jade said. "Oh so your Toni, Jade won't stop talking about you." Perrie said. "Leigh, Jes!" Jade said and the two other girls walked over. "Toni, this is Jesy and Leigh-Anne. "Hi." I said and they both smiled. "So I hear you're a Disney fan too." Jesy said. "Poopey told us." Perrie said. I looked over at Jade. "They call you poopey?" I asked and she chuckled and nodded. "Can I call you that?" I asked and Jade nodded. "Good. But I was going to call you poopey regardless." I said and we both laughed. "We are going to see tulisa now if you want to come." Jesy said. "Sure." I replied and we all walked over to their mentor. "Hello my little muffins! Who are these girls? She asked. "This is my sister," She said pointing to me. "And this is her fiancé Cheryl." Jade said. "Oh yes, Jade showed us the video. You girls have amazing voices." She said. "Thanks you do too. You have taught my little sister well." I said and Jade looked at me and grinned. "You love calling me your little sister, don't you?" Jade said. "Would you rather Poopey in front of your mentor?" I asked and Jade playfully slapped me on the head. "Girls check out your video!" Perrie called to us and I turned on my phone and the news was on my phone. Two new celebrities Toni Topaz and Cheryl blossom at the X factor with little mix. "I wouldn't call us celebrities." I said. "Check your video." Perrie said. I went onto youtube. "14 million hits!?" I said and Cheryl choked on her water which made me laugh. "Are you serious?" Cheryl asked. "Would I lie to you?" I asked. "Well there was that time you tried to convince me that a prostitute was a sewer diver." She said. "Nice one!" Jade said and high fives me. And we all laughed. We stayed for a couple of hours. And we all needed to go to bed. "Guys do you want to catch up for breakfast in the morning?" Jade asked. "Why not? See you in the morning and text me where you're going." I said and hugged Jade. "See ya Princess Jasmine." I said to her and she smiled. "Bye Toni, and Cher." Jade said. We went home and we went to bed.