Upcoming Comic Series

This summer, I'm going to challenge myself! Instead of writing a fanfiction and throwing in a couple of art pieces here and there, I think I'm going to try drawing the entire thing.

I know it's going to take time, but summer is the only time I have time. 😂

I hope this turns out okay, but I'm going to look at a few fanfic plot ideas I have stored in my notes.

The updates will likely be weekly, and I'll be continuing my other fanfics as well.

Here's a trashy old concept art thing I drew for one of the ideas.

"Where's my Chat Noir?!" Ladybeetle pointed an accusing finger at the male who stood in a cat suit

"I could say the same with my lady," Chat Noir practically growled back.

Again, it's a really old drawing from when I first began to draw, so please ignore the trashiness. 😂 I promise the comic will be drawn better than that.

It's basically about a situation in which an akuma switches out Ladybug with her male counterpart from an alternate universe, Ladybeetle. Chat Noir will be freaking out and trying to find a solution to get his lady back as Ladybug will be panicking in the other genderbend universe.

It's a rough concept, and I might be simplifying it a bit later, but what do you guys think? Do you want this to become a full-blown comic over the summer or would you rather have it as an illustrated fanfiction (like the others)?