Old One-Shot: Red Glass

Disclaimer: If you're uncomfortable with the mention of blood, you may not like this short story. (It's a nosebleed).

Also, I want to mention that I wrote this trash in 2016, and I just found a whole collection of one-shots today. 😂 Obviously I didn't finish this one, and I don't even remember what intentions I had with this story, but it's a small glimpse of my 2016 writing style! It's really dumb, but I'm pretty sure I thought I was funny at the time. 🙈😂

Not to mention, I included a piece of art from around that time, so it's really dorky.

Enjoy! (Or just try not to cringe too hard)

"Should I say hi to him? I mean, we're not at school, so like what if he thinks I have some weird obsession with him?!" Marinette rambled nervously to her best friend, Alya.

"Girl, it's the mall. Everyone hangs out here on the weekend. It's not like Adrien is the only one who can shop at the mall at this time. Just say hi to him. I promise you, everything will go perfectly," Alya pushed Marinette with her words of comfort.

"I can do this," she said aloud.

"Yes you can!" Alya cheered after her.

Marinette gained confidence and walked with her head up. The only thing was that she didn't see that the clean glass door was actually there when she smacked her face right into it.

Adrien turned when he heard the thud against the glass door he was standing nearby to see his classmate's face up against the glass with blood dripping from her nose.

"Marinette!" Alya screamed, running to her

"Eh?" Marinette looked up at Alya doozily, seeing stars from smacking into the glass so hard.

"Marinette, are you all right?!" Adrien threw open the glass door and walked straight over to her.

"Adri-sin Agreste, you're one hot guy," Marinette mumbled as blood continued to drip from her nose. She lazily stuck her thumb up at him, then passed out.

"What the heck was that?!" Alya yelled, trying to shake her friend awake.

"I think she hit the glass really really hard..." Adrien replied, then picked her up.

"Take her to the hospital!!" Her best friend told him.

"Marinette, she's going to be fine. I think she just needs a bit of a rest," Adrien assured her.

"You mean you think I need a bit of Agreste," Marinette mumbled from her barely conscious state, causing the two of them to widen their eyes.

"Was that door Cupid, because I didn't see you until it hit me," she flirted, opening one eye weakly and giving him the finger-guns.

Fortunately for all of us, that's all I wrote. 😂 I don't even want to know what dumb pick-up lines I was going to make Marinette say after that. All I can say is poor Adrien.

I have a whole collection of embarrassing one shots from 2016, so if you're curious to know what else I wrote, let me know in the comments! I don't know if I'll be posting any more of the old ones, but if I do, I'll try to (properly) illustrate at least one scene with my current style!