The History

Yet another day. Michella bugged me from time to time regarding the plans of attack. I had told her about the full moon like day that Calvin suggested.

Michella: Full moons are dangerous Anna.

Me:I don't know much about it. Is it bad?

Michella: Its the day when you guys loose your minds and you transform into a wolf. Its not under your control. I have heard werewolves keep some serums and inject them during this period.

Me: Oh that means...

Michella:It means you might loose control too. And the plan will fail.

  I was heartbroken by the thought. I had to get out. I couldn't bear another day seeing Jason and Morris alive all around like they were Gods. I had never had the urge to kill.

Me: Michella?

Michella:Yes my dear?

Me: I want to kill. Does that make me a bad person.

  The question cane out childish but Michella didn't laugh. There was silence. I had started to regret asking that question.

Michella: We wish to kill many people in our lives. Sometimes we don't sometimes we do.

She laughs.

Michella:In our world we are all alone Anna. And I won't lie. Don't expect any Prince Charming to be your savior.

Me: I've never expected any.

Michella: Good to know. But to kill someone is always your own decisions. You must be ready to live with their blood on your hands with a rest of your life no matter what the reason is.

  That had me thinking. People had already claimed me to be a monster. And I don't deny it, I partly was. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. The kills I did were out of my control and I regret it till today. I could still remember their lifeless eyes stare back at me saying 'This is what you did! '

  But I could never forgive Morris nor Jason. They would pay. They called me a monster. Haha they haven't seen a real one yet. I was truly becoming one.

  Calvin was silent after the fight. His prophecy topic had let me wander in deep thought.

Calvin?

  I called out to him. But he didn't reply. He seemed pissed.

Calvin?

  I felt worn out. The full moon is tomorrow. I had no clue whether I would be able to survive the night or not. I had no clue of what was coming. Never have I been so unprepared till date and in a war type situation. This scene was totally hilarious for me. I imagined myself marching with guns going all James Bond or Ethan Hunt or Lara Croft and shooting the hell out of everybody.

Calvin!

  I was slowly giving up on him now.

What?!

  I was surprised that he replied.

Me: What's wrong with you?

Calvin:Seriously what's wrong with me? Seriously Anna sarcasm doesn't suit the situation right now!

Me:I need your help to get out you know that. Please I can't have you going against me when am already in deep shit!

Calvin: Am not going against you. Its your decision of siding the witch that am against.