Chapter 7

Killian's POV

All day yesterday I texted my Swan friend and we didnt stop until almost 3am. I got to school early and waited at the front. I just sat there as people walked in and Regina walked over to me.

"Hey you how come you barely texted me yesterday. You missed everything. Robin almost fought with Neal and Graham at the park. He could of used you." Regina says.

"So I was texted Swan all day. I guess I got lost in a wonderful conversation." I say.

"Well knock it off its weird. She makes you call her Swan and hasnt told you her name and she is still hiding. Its weird Killian just plain weird. Well not as weird as you coming to school early and... Oh god really?" She questions.

"Really what?" I ask.

"Do you actually think you can recognize her? Do you think looking at every blonde that walks by is gonna make you see just know who she?" She asks.

"Look I will just know her when I see her." I say.

Several blondes walked past and I didnt recognize any of them. Maybe Regina was right. I turned to walk inside when I ran right into this girl and I just kept walking. There was no way that blonde one was the one I was looking for.

Your a tough one to find love. You werent kidding when you said you could hide in a crowd. Though if I did see you I honestly wanted to say hello. I guess you were right when you said that its easier to see someone who is all dressed up then see someone who is dressed the same as everyone else.

-Killian.

I was in class when I sent that message and I hoped that Swan would reply. I looked around the class and saw almost everyone texted. I mostly focused on the female blondes in the class. Which one could it be or maybe she isnt even in my class.

Well you might find it hard because Im not dressed up all fancy like I should be. Though its more fun hiding in the crowd then letting you see me. Besides you already saw me today and actually you can see me now. Thats all the hints Im giving you so best of luck. Though you might not find me cause like I said people forget me very easily.

-Swan.

I could never forget the one who made me be a different man in just one night. Even if I never know who you are I want you to know your sweet and loving personality will never be forgotten. So Im lucky to have met you and Im lucky to get to know you even if it is over a screen. You will never be forgotten.

-Killian.

I know she wants to hide behind her phone which is another mask, but Im just happy I get to talk to her. I feel like I have a person who I can be my true self  around without feeling stupid. Its a friendship that I never thought I would have and Im glad I have it. Im not desperate to meet her in person because knowing who she is like this is enough for now. Maybe its enough forever and who knows maybe one day we might actually meet again. Face to face.