Chapter 19

Killian's POV

Emma's father wouldnt let me kiss his daughter after our date and that kind of upset me. Although I could have kissed her anytime during the date I didnt know if she wanted to until she said she would be my girlfriend. I didnt see her the next day cause my dad was coming back from the hospital and Emma told me to spend the day with him. Today it was back to school time and the last thing everyone saw was Emma and I fighting. Though they will soon enough learn otherwise when Emma come in.

"So your dad's back? How is it?" Robin asks.

"Its fine. He isnt in much pain." I say.

"Well Im glad and what happened with Emma? Did she talk to you?" He asks.

"Actually yes. We had a date and now are dating. Which I guess I owe you something for that. Thank you for basically sending Emma to me." I say.

"Well I didnt send her to you. The way she feels about you brought her to you, but Im glad it all worked out. So is it Emma or Swan?" He asks.

"Actually to me it both. She is my Emma and my Swan." I say.

Before he would say anything Emma walked into the school. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. People were staring, but I dont think they cared.

"Good Morning." Emma says.

"Yes a Good Morning indeed." I say just looking at her.

I just got lost for a moment just staring in her eyes and looking down at her lips.

"Killian... Killian? You there?" She asks waving her hand in front of me.

"Im sorry Swan. What was that?" I ask.

"I asked how your dad was and I apologized for my father's behavior at night." She says.

"Oh dont worry about it love. Sure your father ruined a beautiful moment, but its not like we wont have anymore. As for my dad he is fine still alittle in pain, but doing better." I say.

"Well Im glad on both parts. Although you did have plenty of opportunities to kiss me that night. Why didnt you?" She asks.

"Well we agreed that once the date was over we would decide what that makes us. So I didnt want to rush anything and ruin any chance of this." I say.

"You wouldnt have ruined anything. I like you I really do. I like you for you and whenever you want to kiss me just do it. Cause Im sure...." She says.

Though she couldnt finish that sentence cause I cut her off with a kiss. It wasnt anything like I thought it would be. It was so much more then just a sweet kiss. It was like the whole world had stopped and it was just me and the most beautifulest woman in the world. Once we pulled part I placed my forehead on hers and just looked into her eyes. If this is what love feels like then Im in it. Im in love with my sweet Emma. Though I cant tell her that yet it too soon, but I would wait forever to hear my Swan to say she loves me too. She is just so perfect that I dont need anything or anyone else but this beautiful woman who stands before me.