Chapter 34

Emma's POV

After learning the truth last week I thought it would be best if I told my parents before rumors spread. Since Killian was seen buying the test its best my parents know the truth and its best I tell them. I just dont know wether to tell them alone or have Killian on my side.

"Okay love rumors are spreading. Some say your with child, but cant tell your father. Then others say your not, but you cant tell your father that you thought you were. So what should we do?" Killian asks me.

"I need to tell them whats going on. I dont want to go alone, but at the same time I dont want you to come with me. My dad hates you enough as it is. Hearing these rumors will make him even more upset with you." I say.

"Yeah love I know that. So that is why I planned ahead." He says.

Then there was a knock at the door and when Killian opened it. Belle walked in.

"Nice move Jones." I say.

"Well he figured that since your father doesnt hate me. That I might be the best one to a company you." Belle says.

"Well it was a good idea. Thank you." I say.

"No problem my love and remember I'll be here if you need me for anything." Killian says.

I gave him and quick kiss and then headed out. We already knew what our future holds. As did our friends and his father. People we knew we could trust that wouldnt tell my father. Once Belle and I got to my parents my mom was happy to see me and my father wasnt too happy. I was now grateful Killian didnt come with me.

"I need to talk to you guys." I say.

"Well whatever it is tell us." My mom says.

"Okay... Look you both know Im with Killian and Im happy. Well we... Umm... We..." I say.

I couldnt get out the words. I could just imagine no matter what I say my dad would make Killian seem like bad guy.

"Hey its okay. Tell them." Belle says.

I took a deep breath and it was like my mom knew what I was going to say.

"Your pregnant arent you? Please say you are." My mom says.

"Well I guess I dont have to. Cause you just said it yourself." I say.

"Ohh my Emma. Your having a baby. This is great news. Right David." My mom says.

"No. This is not good. Killian isnt good enough for you. He isnt even good enough to be a father. Emma you should have been more careful with who you had this child with. I dont think you realize the mistake you made." My dad says.

I was alittle hurt and my mom and Belle could see that. They both tried to help, but I had to just let it out.

"So my baby is a mistake? If you think that then I dont want you around my child." I say.

"I never said this child was a mistake. I said realize the mistake you made. What I mean by this is Killian. He isnt worth you or even this child." My dad says.

"So what. You want me to leave him, take his baby, and come home? Is that what you want? Cause that is never happening. Im staying with him and it isnt because of the baby. Its because I love him and he loves me. My child is gonna have him in his or her's life. Im not taking Killian away from his child and Im not leaving him. So you can either deal with it or deal with it." I say.

Before he or anyone else could say anything I left. I got home as quickly as I could and told Killian everything. He just held me close to him as I cried on his chest. My father may not like what is happening, but I do. Killian was so sweet and loving and will be the best father. Killian had his hand on my stomach and I put my hand over his. Killian and I will be parents and I just knew that no matter what happens Killian and I could do this. As long as we are together we could do anything.