SURPRISE!!!

Everything that morning was going great.... the sunrise, the coffee, the book i was reading, even the high quality music ...

Then everything went down hill...... :)))..... When i got a call from my uncle who is a major producer in the K pop industry.

I grabbed my phone and answered it as i said to myself " What the hell does he want now... ughhh"

" Hello?"

The tone of my voice was obviously saying "kill myself", because he was always jolly and that pissed me off so badly.

" HII !! HOWS MY FAVORITE NIECE DOING???!!! "

He yelled from excitement as i threw the phone on the carpet after being stung by his loud voice that almost made me deaf.

" FOR F#$% SAKE!!! " i cried while i was holding my right ear with one hand and tried to find and pick up the phone with the other.

" Hello?? Sweetheart are you there? ".

" Yes .....UNCLE...... I AM!!" i imitated his voice with mine, also adding a sarcastic spin to it.

But before he could say anything i put him on speaker so i would spare myself from gaining a heart attack.

" Listen pumpkin i have a very important job for you and i know that you are the perfect girl for it!"

*gasps* ...* oh jesus* ...." I'm listening ".

My patience was slowly slipping away since he always sweet talked to me whenever he was in a crisis, or in a situation that needs actual brain to solve, so i was really interested to what he was referring about.

" Great!!! ... Well you see i'm currently working on a project with a k pop band and ....... there were some malfunctions... and .... lets just say problems...."

He was stuttering on every word, like he hasn't decided whether he wants to tell me what was going on. His pauses at the end made me curious.....i didn't know what was it , but something was surely not okay, and this time he probably f%$# up pretty badly.

" Look.... the group that i'm talking about is BTS..... they are world wide sensations...... but ibighit is slowly falling a part because almost everyone quit their job".

I was thinking for a moment, took few sips from my coffee, and asked without hesitation.

" I know who they are.... but what that has to do with anything, or me?".

" Well..... YOU WILL FLY TO KOREA !!! I GOT TICKETS ALL READY FOR YOU AND YOU WILL WORK WITH THEM AND THEIR LATEST PROJECT!!! SURPRISE!!!. "

Few moment of silence struck us both as his shocking news made me spit the coffee that was in my mouth, I started to choke from the air I was trying to gasp so pitifully.

" WHAT !!??*coughs* ARE *coughs* YOU *coughs* F#$%@&% *coughs *CRAZY *coughs*"

When i finally stopped coughing, with all of the anger i had, i crunched my teeth and grabbed my phone.

" What makes you think i want to go !!?"

" Oh well you have no option ......"

" What do you mean you old man !!!?"